“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What video games are you guys playing these days?

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,410
Reaction score
4,791
Location
Mexico
I had originally decided that a Switch 2 wasn’t worth the asking price, but that Zelda remake is so close to changing my mind :rofl:
I think they have only increased the price once, like 50 dollars or something iirc. Compared to how many times (and how much) Ps5, Xbox Series, and Steam Deck have raised their prices; Nintendo is coming off as the budget option in my perception.


Nintendo Switch Successor
    • Price: $499.99 USD (increased from its initial $449.99 launch price on September 1, 2026). [1]
    • Details: Features a hybrid design with a 7.9-inch LCD 1080p screen and DLSS upscaling. [1]

PlayStation 5 (Sony)

  • PS5 Standard (with Disc Drive): $649.99 USD (following a $100 price increase effective April 2, 2026). [1, 2]
  • PS5 Pro: $899.99 USD. [1, 2]

Xbox Series S (Microsoft)
    • Xbox Series S (512GB): $499.99 USD (following a $100 price hike effective August 1, 2026). [1, 2]
    • Xbox Series S (1TB): $599.99 USD (following an August 1, 2026 price update). [1, 2]

Steam Deck (Valve)
    • Steam Deck OLED (512GB): $789.00 USD (increased by Valve on May 27, 2026, due to memory component costs).
    • Steam Deck OLED (1TB): $949.00 USD
 
Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
I think they have only increased the price once, like 50 dollars or something iirc. Compared to how many times (and how much) Ps5, Xbox Series and, Steam Deck have raised their prices; Nintendo is coming off as the budget option in my perception.


Nintendo Switch Successor
    • Price: $499.99 USD (increased from its initial $449.99 launch price on September 1, 2026). [1]
    • Details: Features a hybrid design with a 7.9-inch LCD 1080p screen and DLSS upscaling. [1]

PlayStation 5 (Sony)

  • PS5 Standard (with Disc Drive): $649.99 USD (following a $100 price increase effective April 2, 2026). [1, 2]
  • PS5 Pro: $899.99 USD. [1, 2]

Xbox Series S (Microsoft)
    • Xbox Series S (512GB): $499.99 USD (following a $100 price hike effective August 1, 2026). [1, 2]
    • Xbox Series S (1TB): $599.99 USD (following an August 1, 2026 price update). [1, 2]

Steam Deck (Valve)
    • Steam Deck OLED (512GB): $789.00 USD (increased by Valve on May 27, 2026, due to memory component costs).
    • Steam Deck OLED (1TB): $949.00 USD
Wow. I had no clue video games were this expensive nowadays. I thought it was Nintendo being unreasonable. I guess it’s just inflation.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,410
Reaction score
4,791
Location
Mexico
Wow. I had no clue video games were this expensive nowadays. I thought it was Nintendo being unreasonable. I guess it’s just inflation.
Its not inflation as far as I can tell. Back in the good ol days it used to be that consoles would become cheaper as time went on; Now its the other way around, supposedly because of RAM and components shortages due to AI growing so fast.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,130
Reaction score
3,628
Location
US
Anyone playing through any horror games for the halloween season? I usually play Witch Hunt and Darkwood (among others), they are absolutely goated indie horror games.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,410
Reaction score
4,791
Location
Mexico
Little nightmares 3 The Backstage Dlc. New mechanics. Less than an hour. We liked it.

Anyone playing through any horror games for the halloween season?
Not really horror but I have been playing Fortnitemares and Little Nightmares 3 with my woman. I might try some The Backrooms games by myself.

Witch Hunt and Darkwood (among others), they are absolutely goated indie horror games.
Sounds good. I might check them out eventually.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,130
Reaction score
3,628
Location
US
Little nightmares 3 The Backstage Dlc. New mechanics. Less than an hour. We liked it.


Not really horror but I have been playing Fortnitemares and Little Nightmares 3 with my woman. I might try some The Backrooms games by myself.


Sounds good. I might check them out eventually.
I still haven't even gotten around to playing Little Nightmares 2. But I really liked the first.

Just fyi Witch Hunt can be beaten in like 4-6 hours, whereas Darkwood takes like 25+ hrs, so might recommend the former if you don't have time. It could be a fun game to play with your girl too, as it's super atmospheric and tense and has a simple but interesting story. It has a Sleepy Hollow sort of vibe, except its actually scary.
 
Top