What value do YOU DJ's of SS provide a woman?

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
All the talk about what value a woman brings to the table but what value do YOU DJ's of SS provide a woman? I'm talking reality here. Not what you "wish and hope" you can provide.

Why would some 10, 9, 8 or even 7 have to settle for any of you when they could find themselves men of more value? What makes YOU better than the next man?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Tall, Handsome, charming. Self employed and a demon in the sack. :D

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
If Im in an LTR, and shes puts work into the relationship so do I. As do most DJs here (I hope). Im not afraid to cook her dinner so long as she cooks me dinner, nor do I find that beta or AFC. Thats just an example though

If shes just a one night stand or a pick up, the only Value I give her is what she gives me. Sex.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OP

Your only thought as a man is what she can do for you

not what you can do for her

don't be a faggot

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Allow her to express her feminine essence and will to please her man by letting her cook and clean.

Keep her on her toes and give her the drama she craves with the threat of dropping her like a hot rock if she drops the ball. I also unashamedly show a keen interest in other womens asses to spark her competitive chick streak.

Sometimes remember her birthday to show her I care.

Slap her ass hard, burp, fart and shout loudly in public. Not sure what that does but it makes her blush and brings her out of her comfort zone. that's got to be good.

That's some legit value she won't get from just any herbling off the street.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not surprised by the responses of men who spend years online on seduction sites. It's no wonder most of you will be stuck in bitter depression and anger on a site like sosuave beating your chests for the approval of other mental cases. No real woman who offers anything would waste her time with you jokers.

Sorry to burst your bubble heads but there's much better men out there than you claim to be. So why would any decent woman with a head on her shoulders and good looks waste her time caring for DJ dead weight unless she's the BPD women you losers can't help yourselves from dating?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys, clearly bumsniff is a female troll. Look at her other posts.

How do we punish women who misbehave?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a woman. Bumsniff would either be a dog or a gay fella. Who else do you know that sniffs bums?

As for the question, plenty of betas with huge values to offer get friendzoned, while certain blokes who have nothing useful to contribute to society or offer a woman are swimming in pvssies.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

OP

don't be a faggot
I'm with Burroughs. ::speaking in a yoda voice to Burroughs about Bumsniff:: "The faggotry is STRONG with this one!"

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i am in the mood, I give them the most amazing experience they have ever had...i also give them a lot of insight and the chance to look up to someone who they are attracted to...in short, I give them myself, something that can be taken away from them at any moment....this stuff goes far beyond money, status and hahaha cooking...seriously, cooking is the woman's job

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

OP

don't be a faggot
Burroughs is a Wise man

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
burroughs is a fvccing moron, and if you cant see that, so are you. I provide protection, attention US citizenship, guidance/instruction, money, comradeship, intelligent conversation, status, concern about her health and happiness, humor, much more is guaranteed to occur to me later, but I'm tired right now.

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
twentee said:
burroughs is a fvccing moron, and if you cant see that, so are you.

Dont sweat him, you get a lot of lonely guys here too. Not just AFCs, PUAs and DJs