what u think of my first kiss?

kissan

Reaction score
k yea so today i got a girl to let me kiss her twice by the way. it was a pretty unusual way to do it to. so at work i knew this girl had the same shift as me.. and we both stand outside and hold a sign and stuff. we weren't even friends, we just said a couple of hey's before that at work. so yea at the begining of our shift we were walking around setting things up and i started a conversation with her. i smiled alot, i walked really close to her and i looked her in the eye. from the conversation i learned that she wasnt the most popular girls in the school she was shy and yet so talkative. she wasnt a looker aswell, just school girl cute. anyways yea.. so we talked durring our shift. and then at the end of our shift while we were walking back inside ( its a 5 minute walk) i ask her to tell me more about her self. then i asked her if she liked anyone and she said no. ( i figured) and then i ask if she ever kissed anyone. she said no again. then i asked if she ever wanted to know what it was like and she said yea but there were never any boys around to do so. so i said i am here. and she got all nervous. and then i ask her if she wanted to kiss me. and she paused.. and said sure nervously. i was nervous too. we walked to a wall and then i was like u sure u want to do this and she didnt reply. so i just went in for a kiss. it was good. after.. we continued walking back inside. we talked about how we can practise on each other and do what ever we want on each other. im not even looking to date her or anything. so i think i got a good deal here. after we walked out of the store. and i asked if she wanted to do it again. and we kissed again and this time i stuck a little bit of my tounge in her mouth. it was soo goooddd?
we arent even gunna date or anything.
so wat do u think?

Beavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prob the gayest story I have read.

Subject: Good
Name: Dan
You got a **** buddy.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, taht was pretty gay hahaha. good job man

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you sound sorta like a *****. But good job lol, at least you got your first kiss.

ariet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job i guess?

but u should aim for meainingfull kisses those that u work for

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol thats pretty lame and gay, but still, you did get the kiss...and yea your in a pretty good situation where the two of you can just do whatever you want, pretty much fvck buddies.

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Priceless

Also, I love the first post.

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
well I will say this. that was pretty awesome. But as we all know, a F$^@ buddy will turn to someone of constant nagging and needs and eventually your gf or ex-lover.lol

Beavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow San Jose TOTALLY fails. I had to post this here, because it was so much fail.

hey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how is my hair a bird?

See my post with link to get full comprehension.

Pdizzzzzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beavis said:
Wow San Jose TOTALLY fails. I had to post this here, because it was so much fail.

hey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how is my hair a bird?

See my post with link to get full comprehension.

simple...... san jose is always right.

HookEm'

Don Juan
Reaction score
kissan said:
k yea so today i got a girl to let me kiss her twice by the way. it was a pretty unusual way to do it to. so at work i knew this girl had the same shift as me.. and we both stand outside and hold a sign and stuff. we weren't even friends, we just said a couple of hey's before that at work. so yea at the begining of our shift we were walking around setting things up and i started a conversation with her. i smiled alot, i walked really close to her and i looked her in the eye. from the conversation i learned that she wasnt the most popular girls in the school she was shy and yet so talkative. she wasnt a looker aswell, just school girl cute. anyways yea.. so we talked durring our shift. and then at the end of our shift while we were walking back inside ( its a 5 minute walk) i ask her to tell me more about her self. then i asked her if she liked anyone and she said no. ( i figured) and then i ask if she ever kissed anyone. she said no again. then i asked if she ever wanted to know what it was like and she said yea but there were never any boys around to do so. so i said i am here. and she got all nervous. and then i ask her if she wanted to kiss me. and she paused.. and said sure nervously. i was nervous too. we walked to a wall and then i was like u sure u want to do this and she didnt reply. so i just went in for a kiss. it was good. after.. we continued walking back inside. we talked about how we can practise on each other and do what ever we want on each other. im not even looking to date her or anything. so i think i got a good deal here. after we walked out of the store. and i asked if she wanted to do it again. and we kissed again and this time i stuck a little bit of my tounge in her mouth. it was soo goooddd?
we arent even gunna date or anything.
so wat do u think?
YES