mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
Strippers tend to be mentally unstable. I'd suspect porn actresses are a level further.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Yes, this is generally quite true. If they weren't unstable before, the job itself will drive them unstable.Strippers tend to be mentally unstable.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
That's the minority. I know one who used it for law degree. The majority are not that.There's all kinds. Some even MENSA members or that have Master's degrees.
One sugar baby I knew was involved in all sorts of things to get her PHD.
One call girl I met in South America was saving for her 3rd rental unit purchase.
Some gals have a purpose or goal in mind while others just are reckless and really don't have a good strategy.
Haha, of course. I definitely agree with you there but just pointing out that all sorts of girls get into porn. Not just the damaged ones.That's the minority. I know one who used it for law degree. The majority are not that.
They still get fvcked in the head due to compartamentalization. But yes all types have gone in. I appreciate the "good" strip club stories. But there are plenty of capers and setups.Haha, of course. I definitely agree with you there but just pointing out that all sorts of girls get into porn. Not just the damaged ones.
Asia Carerra being one of those Mensa members who got a full scholarship to Rutgers University and is said to have scored around 156 IQ. Who would've thunk that one of the most popular porn stars of her day...
Absolutely true. A fun fact, a lot of pornstars also do rounds in strip clubs. They leverage their porn fame to hustle thirsty dudes out of their hard-earned money.....There's all kinds. Some even MENSA members or that have Master's degrees.
One sugar baby I knew was involved in all sorts of things to get her PHD.
One call girl I met in South America was saving for her 3rd rental unit purchase.
Some gals have a purpose or goal in mind while others just are reckless and really don't have a good strategy.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
These days the average most stay in porn is 2 years. 10 years was something you could do 20-30 years ago.If you think about it, it's a terrible career. Even if you don't care about the moral aspect, it's a career that starts at 18 and ends at 30, with pay cuts every year and not a high salary to start.
Plus, of course, it must be hard to sit down afterwards.
Many get into porn through legit modelling... There will be a bunch of girls who are dead cert model material who will make it...I've always figured a lot of them make their way into porn from being strippers, but I have no intimate knowledge of this.
I wonder if any of them get into porn from being aspiring actresses?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Link to documentary.Saw a documentary once where a doctor was interviewed about the repair work she did on porn stars anuses
after they've been railed out by very big men. Nice work if you can get it....![]()