Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to write on back of picture

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would be good to write on the back of the school picture in which I am giving to a girl I like and who I am taking to prom.

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't write on the back of the picture, the pen marks will show through and the ink may come through on the other side.

Include a note or something else in an envelope with the picture. Or, better yet, have the picture framed in one of those frames that has places for two pictures. Put the picture in one, the note in the other. Very romantic.

Give it to her after the prom, as a memento of a wonderful evening. Then fvck her so hard she'll never forget it.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean don't write on the back of the picture. Everybody writes a little note on the back of pictures they give to people.

The picture is of me.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i say hell no to putting in a frame or putting it in an envelope with a note. That is what I nice guy would do. It looking like your trying too hard. I say just write something simple on the back with a pen.

Example:

Hey you!

Take good care of this picture...and yourself!

HER NAME in big writing

your signiture

and finally date it in the lower corner.

Basically don't over do it or make a big deal out of it.

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bud_2005
What do you mean don't write on the back of the picture. Everybody writes a little note on the back of pictures they give to people.

The picture is of me.
Yea, that's true most people do write on the back of pictures. And the pen won't show through so don't worry about that. The two picture frame idea sounds really good though so I'd look into that if I were you.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Master Disaster
GET-ER-DONE
you definately stole this from me, who stole it from that redneck dude :p

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like the one that said

hey you, take care of this picture :) from me

dont write her name, or yours....
make sure you put a smiley face hahaha

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its not important picture you could put something sexual on the back and that'll get her to fell some sh1t and want to fvck you right there.

The Picture frame idea is good for a girl. To much thought was put into that no offense. If you do that picture frame thing you'll show you care about her and she'll get board.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Master Disaster
If its not important picture you could put something sexual on the back and that'll get her to fell some sh1t and want to fvck you right there.

The Picture frame idea is good for a girl. To much thought was put into that no offense. If you do that picture frame thing you'll show you care about her and she'll get board.
look, this really annoys me. You are never going to lose a girl by showing too much interest (well it would be pretty damn hard) if you are confident and capable of living your own life (ie attractive).

I think the picture frame idea is wicked, but hey, i have no clue about women, compared to these n00bs.

proScribe

Don Juan
Reaction score
cant believe it

I dont believe that a post like this got this many replies...

WTF... You want to know what to write on the back of a Fu<king picture?

come on man.. this is bullsh!t

i dont mean to say this to u if you are new, and just striking up conversation.. however if you are honestly asking people who dont know anything about this girl, what to say on the back of a picture, man..

if you cant make this decision on your own maybe you should take a step back and focus on a bigger problem?

sigh, well i guess the only advice i can give u about this without being a dumbass is just to say what you honestly think of her. By that I mean write what made you ask her to the prom.

Also, I guess what i do is make sure i use my own personality (that sounds stupid but you're the one asking) Since i am a more laid back and funny type, i would go with humor. As for what to really write, why was she so special? Her smarts? Her smile? Her lucious ass!?

for a normal picture i would say something like:

Example: "Hey genie, just thinking of you :], and your nice ass. See you later!, pro 2005"

however i hope you wouldnt be asking about some normal picture. earthshyne's is probably the best advice as his is the most personal. Girls tend to like that sh!t, as they will run around all day with the envelope out just for social proof..

.. at least thats how most of the girls I know act. Good luck i guess in this huge turmoil you have here =] later

A7Xx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would write

"Hey baby, no mastubating to this picture!"