"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

What to whisper into a girl's ear

Georgey

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Location
lebanon
Director said:
She probably would have told you you're a poor student of French, considering that "Voulez-vous chercher avec moi?" means "Would you like to seek with me?"

I think what you're looking for is "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" or even better, "Tu veux coucher avec moi?" (it's less formal).

/End of French lesson
haha i like that, seek good guys, somethin's missin', o maybe its the penis... help me look for it. o i guess its out following women!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

noirsake

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
172
Reaction score
1
Location
Cawabunga
"I'm 11 inches.....around"

then when she looks at you, make a big circle with your fingers and nod in a knowingly way
 

BRaN

New Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Xd

Tell her... "the force is strong, and i must show you at once!"
 
Joined
Apr 13, 2008
Messages
137
Reaction score
5
Let's have a threesome with your mom.

"...my penis feels like corn."

"I wanna pee on you" works every time!

You have a eye booger
Turns them on 60% of the time, 100% of the time
This thread is a riot. :crackup:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
413
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
Well,il never forget those little three words I whispered seductively into the ear of the girl I lost my virginity to..."keep the change"
 

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
51
Okay, my retarded answer: "Have you ever seen the back of E.T.'s head?"

This is a trick you do by pulling your ball skin up and tucking in your dong, then pulling the skin tight against your pelvis forming what looks like the back of E.T.'s head.
When we were teenagers a friend put his balls in a fanny pack around his waist then walked through festival security to get his fanny pack searched by a woman. Never forget
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
When we were teenagers a friend put his balls in a fanny pack around his waist then walked through festival security to get his fanny pack searched by a woman. Never forget
OH come on, at least share her reaction. That's gold!

I often wear shorts. The stupid thing I used to do on a bar stool or at the table was pull out a healthy section of my sack from the pant leg, Look down and say "oh mannnn I sat in gum" every girl has to look, it's in their nature. The more innocent the woman the better. Always the same reaction, I'm such an A-hole.
 
Top