Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to whisper into a girl's ear

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Director said:
She probably would have told you you're a poor student of French, considering that "Voulez-vous chercher avec moi?" means "Would you like to seek with me?"

I think what you're looking for is "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" or even better, "Tu veux coucher avec moi?" (it's less formal).

/End of French lesson
haha i like that, seek good guys, somethin's missin', o maybe its the penis... help me look for it. o i guess its out following women!

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm 11 inches.....around"

then when she looks at you, make a big circle with your fingers and nod in a knowingly way

BRaN

Reaction score
Xd

Tell her... "the force is strong, and i must show you at once!"

Reaction score
Let's have a threesome with your mom.

"...my penis feels like corn."

"I wanna pee on you" works every time!

You have a eye booger
Turns them on 60% of the time, 100% of the time
This thread is a riot. :crackup:

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,il never forget those little three words I whispered seductively into the ear of the girl I lost my virginity to..."keep the change"

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, my retarded answer: "Have you ever seen the back of E.T.'s head?"

This is a trick you do by pulling your ball skin up and tucking in your dong, then pulling the skin tight against your pelvis forming what looks like the back of E.T.'s head.
When we were teenagers a friend put his balls in a fanny pack around his waist then walked through festival security to get his fanny pack searched by a woman. Never forget

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we were teenagers a friend put his balls in a fanny pack around his waist then walked through festival security to get his fanny pack searched by a woman. Never forget
OH come on, at least share her reaction. That's gold!

I often wear shorts. The stupid thing I used to do on a bar stool or at the table was pull out a healthy section of my sack from the pant leg, Look down and say "oh mannnn I sat in gum" every girl has to look, it's in their nature. The more innocent the woman the better. Always the same reaction, I'm such an A-hole.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Can I sniff the crack of your ass"?
Haven't done it yet.....