What to wear to a Teen Club?

Carnegie

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gonna be the first time Im going to a club. What should i wear?
Shirt?/Pants?/Shoes?

Carnegie

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL nice one
but.. What kind?

Obviously a dress shirt right?
but should I wear jeans or dress pants?
reg shoes or dress shoes?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dress how you enjoy dressing. If you absolutely enjoy dressing in a three piece suit, go right ahead.

The more comfortable you feel, the more at-ease you're going to be.

HOWEVER, the more you stand out, the more you're going to get noticed, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Carnegie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I roll my dress shirt sleeves up?
Is dress pants/dress shoes a good idea?

Carnegie

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump'

Should I roll my dress shirt sleeves up?
Is dress pants/dress shoes a good idea?

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
casual clothes, be a little overdressed but make it look sharp and comfortable

button shirt, sleeves rolled up right to the elbow
jeans, nice shoes, something like that

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what type of club you're going too!!!!
what is a teen club anyway?

if you're going to a fancy suave club... check the dress code!!
-you'll probably need dress shoes, and dress pants
-and a button down shirt, something classy, solid colour maybe,

if you're going to a GRIMEY hip hop club, rethink your dress...
-i wouldn't dress as nice.. you can get away with a white T and jeans... even a hoody, and hat.. u MUST check the dress code.
-u can wear boots, (like timbs, or nike ACGs) or u can wear any casual shoes.. or basketball shoes..

if you're going to a WHITE club..
-button down, stripes or solid,
-jeans, or dark jeans, or othr jeans
-casual to dress shoes...

----- the most important part about this is....
BUY WHITE UNDERSHIRTS... always wear a white undershirt (not a tank top, a t-shirt) AND: make sure you have a NICE shirt, ask other people if u can't figure it out.. if ur button down shirt looks like sh!t.. you look like sh1t..

always check the dress code before you go, especially if you're going to a classy club, or to a dirty club (i.e. u might need nice shoes, or you might need to leave your bandana at home)

oh and, ya, u can roll ur sleeves up, if it looks good

good luck,

Carnegie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the great reply dipset_mafia.
Why should I wear an undershirt? The dress shirt Im wearing fits perfectly so I dont think I need an undershirt. Also would dress pants be to awkward even if it is NOT a fancy club. Its 8 bucks to enter..

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm familiar with teen night's as we had them in our area, just my opinion by dress pants might be a little overdoing it, i think a button down shirt, sleeves half way rolled up, with a nice pair of jeans and shoes do the trick

and i agree, an undershirt is needed in many situations where your getting dressed up

Carnegie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also if I dont wear dress pants, what kinda shoes should I be wearing? I have a pair of (dirty) Adidas Superstars and (new) Nike shox NZ.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
no problem.. the undershirt just makes it look classier, smarter.. buy your undershirt to be roughly the same size as a regular T-shirt so the trim will show a little bit... U HAVE TO WEAR AN UNDERSHIRT if you are planning to dance, it will absorb the sweat, and it looks good.

Originally posted by Carnegie
Also if I dont wear dress pants, what kinda shoes should I be wearing? I have a pair of (dirty) Adidas Superstars and (new) Nike shox NZ.
i don't know what the shox look like.. but shox aren't a very good shoe for a club.. you definetely want something casual, and less sporty..

---- as for dress pants

unless specifically stated in the club's dress code that you MUST wear dress pants - i'd be wearing jeans - you can buy classy looking suave jeans too... unless ofcourse everyone that you're going to the club with are also wearing dress pants.
basically, go to the club and see what others are wearing, and then next time dress to either fit in, or stand out...

Carnegie

Don Juan
Reaction score
by undershirt do u mean a beater cuz I dont have any of those...
Also, is dress pants/dress shoes really out of the question? I look better in those than jeans and casual shoes.

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
out of those 2, i would go with the shox, but both don't make good candidates, see if your dad/brother/whomever can lend you a pair of simple white/black shoes (depends on what look your going for) and stick with that.

your trying to pull off sneakers with a classier outfit, just doesnt work right

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Carnegie
by undershirt do u mean a beater cuz I dont have any of those...
Also, is dress pants/dress shoes really out of the question? I look better in those than jeans and casual shoes.
everyone looks nicer in nice clothes.. it all depends on what kind of vibe you want to put out...

no, not beaters - a white T-shirt is what i mean by undershirt. it should be loose and the trim should be able to show a bit..

4afe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shirt: Something different (Michael Kors, has some good stuff this spring/fall)
Jeans: Any thing that isn't the same, jeans with something more to them like a patch or something that makes them look unique
Shoes: New Rock 373 Reactor

You probably noticed there is always a trend. In the clubs I frequent guys have dark hair side burns and tans, they wear soft colors like blues or pinks. with the over played black mens dress shoe. Its probably just me but if you try to look like every other jack off in the club why bother with any DJ/PUA stuff why not mimic what they do.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iono about you guys, but I would wear stuff that most "tough guys" or "macho high ego dudes" usually don't wear, maybe something like PINK, or nice casual suits

90% of the guy friends I know are so afraid of wearing pink; they think it'll ruin their reputation (and majority of them don't even have one).

Like most of the guys said, standing out will be a great supplement to your game :D especially if you want the attention from the ladies. I haven't been to a club yet, but as far as I know, some people got attention from my Homecoming when they wore bright colors, as opposed to most of the people wearing black and gray.