Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to wear, oh what to wear??

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I have said in another post or two, I've been a clothes kick lately. I actually bought some new stuff, and pulled out the stuff in my closet that I haven't worn in a while, "nicer" stuff. My question is, where the hell do you guys wear your nice clothes out to?? At work, I have a certain uniform, and wouldn't want to wear my nicer things anyway for fear of ruining them, then the only other place is a bar, and the occasional house party. So, especially those of you that don't frequent the bar/club scene, where can we show off our new gear??

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally wear my stuff everywhere I go. Yup even Walmart.
You just have to be extra careful. It's a good habit to get into.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drewskie said:
Hahaha, thanks.
Seriously now, is it that strange for Americans to take a walk or just stand for 15 minutes on a bench in some nice square or a park and just enjoy the nice weather, the architecture around or the green grass, smoke a cigarette and watch the people around you?

Everyone does it here in Europe, well maybe except the gay italians.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear nice things 24 hours a day. I have a very deep collection of clothes and my wardrobe natrually turns itself over, between my purchases and that of my family during the holidays. Even the clothes I sleep in are of a designer nature.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
I wear nice things 24 hours a day. I have a very deep collection of clothes and my wardrobe natrually turns itself over, between my purchases and that of my family during the holidays. Even the clothes I sleep in are of a designer nature.
really?? nice. I just see as a waste to wear my nice clothes out when I'm definitely not going to have to impress anyone. Like work, home, etc.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drewskie said:
really?? nice. I just see as a waste to wear my nice clothes out when I'm definitely not going to have to impress anyone. Like work, home, etc.
I think you're missing the point. I don't own "unimpressive" clothing. If I kept all of the clothes I kept stockpiling clothes over the years I'd have no more closet space at all. I even have those space saver hooks for my hangers and vacumm storage bags for sweaters and stuff (don't really need sweaters in the desert too much but I travel from time to time). I get rid of clothes once or twice a year, donate or trash depnding on the quality. What's left is a very impressive set of clothes across the board from top to bottom.