"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What to to say when..

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Your talking to some chick and or she passes by and says "Your really cute/fine"

I dunno what to say to this and I get it all the time.. I'm totally lost as in what to say. I usaully just blush a bit and yeah... thats about it. So anyways what are your replies?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow
Your talking to some chick and or she passes by and says "Your really cute/fine"

I dunno what to say to this and I get it all the time.. I'm totally lost as in what to say. I usaully just blush a bit and yeah... thats about it. So anyways what are your replies?
Heh, my snap reaction would be, "I know." But that might be too ****y. Try, "Dang, you're like the fourth girl to say that today! What is it, the khakis?" or something.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
"awww..thanks... you're not too bad yourself :)"
[C+F tone]
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
High School age, High School forum.

Moved to the High School Forum.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AnkleBreaker

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Yea i had this happen yesterday 2 chicks walk by one says hes cute the other says yeah he is cute really cute.

So i just smile didnt know what else to do then im walkin around in the club, and 1 of those chicks gets infront of me and starts grindin on me im like whoa lol so i go along with it and dance with her for awhile she wasnt that attractive though.
 
Top