what to say?

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so , lets say im with my girlfriend and she'll comment on how hot another guy is. Like, her friend will talk about somone and then smy gf will go "oooo, hes hot" Now, this doesnt really make me mad or anything, but I just want somethin good to say to her when she says it. have any suggestions? possibly a neg hit even?

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On second thought, that may not be an overly smart idea. Use humor? Be like "Oh, so you don't like me anymore? I see how it is!" with a half-shocked half-im-just-fvcking-kidding look on ur face

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya,i usually say somethin like "oh, well u can just have (guys name) if u really think hes hot." and then i walk off and shell go "imsooooorrryyyy" and come kiss me or somethin, but i just want somethin to say that can put her down while usin humor.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
^^haha.

Or you could imitate a gay and be like "Ohhhh yeaaa he isth sthooo hottt!"

Rememeber never let this behavior faze you, girls do it to make you jealous and see your reaction. just take it as a joke.

Or like others have said, return fire.

average joe2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha my ex did that to me once and I said "ooo yeah my ex gf think______ is hot too!" and she got mad.....for some odd reason???? oh well that relationship never worked out anyway