"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What to say when a girl do not qualify intentionally to your qualifiers?

Niwoor222

Banned
Joined
Dec 2, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
Age
29
For example when you ask, Are you adventure? And she says I am not

Or you say, are you ambitious? And she says I am not

Or even worse, Are you a fun girl? And she says I am not

Specially when she says it intentionally as a challenge but obviously she is a fun girl

My usual respond is:
Do you know that adventures girls are very attractive for men? (Implying therefore she is not attractive but playfully obviously).

Do you guys have any other respond for those situation. Please don't tell me to next those girls because they are obviously playing hard to get, they have those qualities they are just playing hard
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Niwoor222

Banned
Joined
Dec 2, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
Age
29
Des
Sound like low interest. Why spend time on her?
Because I don't like to eject from sets, even less if a girl does not qualify and I don't say anything. I always approach from the Frame 'I am the prize'. I like to let her know that before leave and leaving after getting non compliance from a girl (no qualifying) and not reframing the no compliance of her feels like she was the prize and you were chasing. That is why I like to say something like "Ok, well, do you know that x trait (the trait she didn't comply) is very attractive for most men??
 
Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
would you like to get to know me; I would not.
..
your hair is on fire.
..
it is either low interest because she already decided or... she did not yet decide and is giving you auto-reply. you're asking how to get past the autoreply and get her to consider you. if she is already decided then it is bad for you to continue.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top