"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

what to say to "We need to take things slow"

ck1mark

New Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I am thrown this question "we will be having a relationship right" me: of course. Than she asks hey your going to have to take it slow with me. (now we had sex already) i messed up and made a somewhat defend myself statement.
What could i have said to this test thrown at me?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
a few suggestions...

If she sais to you something like " you need to take it slow" you can reply by saying something like "there's no rush" or " ok no problem, i'm not in a rush" or " yeah, we got plenty time"

Those should do the job just fine.;)

Good Luck .
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I hate it when women try to set rules even before the game has begun. I like women that can roll with things as they come and not be so afraid to roll with it.

I'd just tell her that we'll take things as they come, no need to worry about things that haven't happened.
 

ck1mark

New Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
44
ok no problem = boring! cant give her her what she wants.

we will take things as they come... brilliant
thanks much guys

is there something funny i could say to that?
 

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
Why not say this:

Time is precious. If we really like each other, why waste time and taking time , and delyaing and shyt. Why not get to the good part. (or 'Why not make the best enjoyment of each other)


I said this to a girl, and it works. My girl fell for this. And I'm saying this not to lure her, but because I actually think so. If you really like each other, why waste precious time. Make it the most romantic, or lustful you can ever make.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
3 suggestions...

What to say:


Her: "We're gonna have to take it slow"

You: "why? u gonna give me a speeding ticket? "

or

Her: "We're gonna have to take it slow"

You: "ok, let me just shift back into 1st gear, u want me to put my seat-belt on too?"

or

Her: "we're gonna have to take it slow

You: "You want me to stop time as well?"

( Please Note that all these are said in a joking manner. )

Well, i hope this was of help to you;)

Laterz...
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Ladiesssman
Why not say this:

Time is precious. If we really like each other, why waste time and taking time , and delyaing and shyt. Why not get to the good part. (or 'Why not make the best enjoyment of each other)


I said this to a girl, and it works. My girl fell for this. And I'm saying this not to lure her, but because I actually think so. If you really like each other, why waste precious time. Make it the most romantic, or lustful you can ever make.
Good advise, as long as you dont come out as pressuring her into doing anything, all is good.;)
 

Uncle FranKKK

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
New York City
Originally posted by ck1mark
I am thrown this question "we will be having a relationship right" me: of course. Than she asks hey your going to have to take it slow with me. (now we had sex already) i messed up and made a somewhat defend myself statement.
What could i have said to this test thrown at me?
She said this AFTER you nailed her??? Obviously, her insane little brain is trying to test you somehow. I'm old now and this thing has happened to me about ten thousand times. They NEVER stop!

What I'd do is, acknowledge the test with a quick wink, or a wiseass comment like, "we're still gonna screw, right?" or "You mean we're not MARRIED already?" while SIDESTEPPING this comment. It's a clumsy, nervous move on her part. If you take it head-on, you're only going to make yourself look bad. She's trying to see if you'll crumble and wuss out. But even if you say something non -wussy like, "well whatever, I'll see ya," you're still playing with fire IMO. Make your comment BRIEF and DON'T let it turn into a CONVERSATION.

Duck that jab and continue on, if you play your cards right, you'll still end up getting 0ral at the end of the eve.


Much luck and much love, Frank.
 

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto
You can act releived, and say, 'i am so glad you feel the same way, i have been meaning to say the same thing for a while. I felt you were coming on a little strong, and i think we should keep our options open'.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Tao of Steve
...and i think we should keep our options open'.
That's gold... I'm filing that one away for 'special' occasions... ;)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ck1mark

New Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
44
your too much guys. thats some funny sh**


damn i totally fkd it up.. i was like i like taking things slow.. blah blah boring
 

Hanz

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
I'm always fond of.

HB: "We need to take things slow."
Me: Damn straight, I'm tired of you pressuring me into these situations.
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Hanz

Good one...

WHatever you do, don't engage in a serious conversation on this. ... this is a test, she is trying to gain control, for some reason... don't go down that path!

Dietzcoi
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
You stole the words right out of my typing finger Hanz.

Another good twist is to give her a real passionate kiss just as you're finishing saying it. A bit of playful confusion is good.
 
Top