Shiraz
Don Juan
how can i talk with popular girls coz there allways wid loads of people or busy playin a game with them.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I dunno bout that neg hit thing dude. The girls my age and his age would probably say something, shut up loser or go away loser.Originally posted by Jerky Boi
I know it's hard sometimes because they're normally with a lot of other people, but the best thing to do is just wait til they have a moment alone or just go in and say "Hey, can I borrow ___ for a minute?" and there's your chance. Don't be afraid to walk up to them. They're people just like you and me. If she's a little stuck up or conceited use some neg hits to bring her down to your level. Always works..good luck
that is a terrible mentality, and you need to lose it immedietely.Originally posted by This Times For Real
I dunno bout that neg hit thing dude. The girls my age and his age would probably say something, shut up loser or go away loser.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.