Shiraz
Don Juan
how can i talk with popular girls coz there allways wid loads of people or busy playin a game with them.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I dunno bout that neg hit thing dude. The girls my age and his age would probably say something, shut up loser or go away loser.Originally posted by Jerky Boi
I know it's hard sometimes because they're normally with a lot of other people, but the best thing to do is just wait til they have a moment alone or just go in and say "Hey, can I borrow ___ for a minute?" and there's your chance. Don't be afraid to walk up to them. They're people just like you and me. If she's a little stuck up or conceited use some neg hits to bring her down to your level. Always works..good luck
that is a terrible mentality, and you need to lose it immedietely.Originally posted by This Times For Real
I dunno bout that neg hit thing dude. The girls my age and his age would probably say something, shut up loser or go away loser.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.