what to say to really popular girls?

Shiraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
how can i talk with popular girls coz there allways wid loads of people or busy playin a game with them.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
catch them alone in the hallway?
if you mean approached...
"Hello ladies, My name is Patrick, i was wonderin if you all would like to join me for lunch[or some other excuse to talk]"..
more specific man. And popular chicks are usually hott and snobby, neg-hits work like a charm. good luck bro.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's hard sometimes because they're normally with a lot of other people, but the best thing to do is just wait til they have a moment alone or just go in and say "Hey, can I borrow ___ for a minute?" and there's your chance. Don't be afraid to walk up to them. They're people just like you and me. If she's a little stuck up or conceited use some neg hits to bring her down to your level. Always works..good luck

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jerky Boi
I know it's hard sometimes because they're normally with a lot of other people, but the best thing to do is just wait til they have a moment alone or just go in and say "Hey, can I borrow ___ for a minute?" and there's your chance. Don't be afraid to walk up to them. They're people just like you and me. If she's a little stuck up or conceited use some neg hits to bring her down to your level. Always works..good luck
I dunno bout that neg hit thing dude. The girls my age and his age would probably say something, shut up loser or go away loser.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by This Times For Real
I dunno bout that neg hit thing dude. The girls my age and his age would probably say something, shut up loser or go away loser.
that is a terrible mentality, and you need to lose it immedietely.

If you REALLY want to get with a popular chick, don't go after her, go after her friend. That way the popular chick will become more jelous (sp?) and will want you. A bear doesn't chase after a fish, it gives them a sense of security then it attacks. Its all mind games in this world, use it to your advantage

sitnam

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok first of all u are 13. to 13 yr old popular girl its all about image. the only reason a popular girl will get a boyfriend is to raise her stock. if you wanna get with a popular girl then u have to make her think that u will make her look cooler if she is with u. if you arent the kid on the block, then its time to become the man. when u are the man they all wanna go out with u, because then they are with the man.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Popular girls have a thing for exotic guys

Find a way of being exotic that makes them pleased and you have a deal

BBB