Shiraz
Don Juan
how can i talk with popular girls coz there allways wid loads of people or busy playin a game with them.
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I dunno bout that neg hit thing dude. The girls my age and his age would probably say something, shut up loser or go away loser.Originally posted by Jerky Boi
I know it's hard sometimes because they're normally with a lot of other people, but the best thing to do is just wait til they have a moment alone or just go in and say "Hey, can I borrow ___ for a minute?" and there's your chance. Don't be afraid to walk up to them. They're people just like you and me. If she's a little stuck up or conceited use some neg hits to bring her down to your level. Always works..good luck
that is a terrible mentality, and you need to lose it immedietely.Originally posted by This Times For Real
I dunno bout that neg hit thing dude. The girls my age and his age would probably say something, shut up loser or go away loser.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.