Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to say/text when you get the... "I'm dating others"... ?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm older than most of you and way back there was a implied exclusivity while dating. Things are different now.... it's hard for me to think that women also spin plates...

So what are some good DJ responses to "I'm dating others"... ?

Not being butt hurt or trying to end relationships but just being cool with the way things are now.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What he said ^^^ Has a woman told you this without asking?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not yet... LTR FWB situation (mistress) and we care for each other....

I just don't want to be blindsided and say something stupid or that sounds jealous....

That's harder said than done... Trying to keep my cool and not come across all butt hurt.

Any other suggestions ?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not yet... LTR FWB situation (mistress) and we care for each other....

I just don't want to be blindsided and say something stupid or that sounds jealous....

That's harder said than done... Trying to keep my cool and not come across all butt hurt.

Any other suggestions ?
So are you exclusive? LTR sounds exclusive.Are you married too?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complicated..... Yes married...

She is exclusive with me (2 years) but..... We are trying to cool things... Remain friends.... I expect her to date....

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"And...?"
"Congratulations. Now where were we?"
"Is she adventurous?"
"Great. I could use the time off."
"Want a few pointers?"
"Have fun"

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complicated..... Yes married...

She is exclusive with me (2 years) but..... We are trying to cool things... Remain friends.... I expect her to date....
Don't ask her about it. She should care enough about your feelings not to bring it up. Yes she will date if you are trying to cool things. She will have sex with you until you finally get the ljbf speech. Have you thought about a clean break? This situation has the potential to really screw with your emotions.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now we still are good..... a good fun relationship but eventually the time will come for things to end. A clean break won't work since we see each other professionally and we really are good friends.

SS has helped me along the way with different issues.... Most importantly that when we go our own ways as a man I'll be just fine. That pain is temporary and you have to rise above it.

Steeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
The proper response is to wish her all the best, stop contacting her, and consider yourself lucky she gave you the perfect opportunity to easily walk. A clean break always works.

Hate to break it to you but she has been with other men during those two years she was your "exclusive" side piece. The only difference is that now she is dating one of them who she perceives as more valuable than anything you offer, even y'all's "really good friends"-only relationship.

You have lost control of the relationship. It's too late. End it.

Last edited:

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl: I'm seeing somebody
Old_skoolr: That's great, do they know?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great!!!

Btw, your supermodel blonde friend with the blues eyes and freckles... what's her number?