"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What to say in first e-mail

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Ok, so this hot girl was in my orientation group the past 2 days, she is going to be a cheerleader at my college. Well, we really didn't talk much but i got her e-mail and want to pursue something with her. I just got back today and don't want to e-mail right away cause that would come off as desperate.

But in a few days when i decide to e-mail her, what should i say? Classes start in less then a month and we will both be freshmen at our college.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
E-mail is for nerds and pedophiles.

You gotta get the PHONE NUMBER at the very least. Hell, if you can get laid the same day you meet her, why would you cut yourself off and just get her number?
 

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
She gave me her home phone number too, but in a month it won't be any good cause we'll both be in college, so I need to get her cell. David D. seems to have no problem with using e-mail. I was figuring I could e-mail to get a little rapport then ask for her cell number.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Is her home number still working today?

If yes, then call her to get that rapport that you need, and get her cell number.

If not, then I suppose an exception would HAVE to be made to use the e-mail, but this will only bear fruit if she already has high IL.

DYD recommends asking for the e-mail so that you have a bridge to ask her for her number also.

YOU HAVE HER NUMBER BUT YOU'RE GOING TO E-MAIL HER?!?! Quit making excuses, kick up your skirt, grab your balls and call this lil cutie.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
E-mail is for nerds and pedophiles.

GEEKS and pedophiles.

Go watch Cruel Intentions again. :p



Or maybe you had it right and I was wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top