Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to say in first e-mail

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so this hot girl was in my orientation group the past 2 days, she is going to be a cheerleader at my college. Well, we really didn't talk much but i got her e-mail and want to pursue something with her. I just got back today and don't want to e-mail right away cause that would come off as desperate.

But in a few days when i decide to e-mail her, what should i say? Classes start in less then a month and we will both be freshmen at our college.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
E-mail is for nerds and pedophiles.

You gotta get the PHONE NUMBER at the very least. Hell, if you can get laid the same day you meet her, why would you cut yourself off and just get her number?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She gave me her home phone number too, but in a month it won't be any good cause we'll both be in college, so I need to get her cell. David D. seems to have no problem with using e-mail. I was figuring I could e-mail to get a little rapport then ask for her cell number.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is her home number still working today?

If yes, then call her to get that rapport that you need, and get her cell number.

If not, then I suppose an exception would HAVE to be made to use the e-mail, but this will only bear fruit if she already has high IL.

DYD recommends asking for the e-mail so that you have a bridge to ask her for her number also.

YOU HAVE HER NUMBER BUT YOU'RE GOING TO E-MAIL HER?!?! Quit making excuses, kick up your skirt, grab your balls and call this lil cutie.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
E-mail is for nerds and pedophiles.

GEEKS and pedophiles.

Go watch Cruel Intentions again. :p

Or maybe you had it right and I was wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.