"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

what to say fast

the pain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
lebanon,beirut
hi im sitting in an internet café and this girl is sitting and terning her back to me what to say she is just in front of me
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
"are you wearing a 36dd sized bra? I can see the tag through your clothing"

"excuse me hot lady, I dropped my pen under your chair, could you get it for me?"

"hey was that a porn site I saw? you naughty girl"




Tom121: don't listen to this idiot

muahaha I am the evil version of Tom121 :rolleyes: :p
 

DanjoZ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
- Hey! Excuse me. But are you good at computers? I seem to have a problem with mine.

....

Ah, it was nothing. As I though. Thanx for the help anyway.
By the way, do you visit this internetcafé alot?

.....


:)
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Hi, my name is the pain. What's your name?
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Just because she has boobs doesn't mean talking to her is any different from talking to any other person you don't know.

You could start by saying something like, "Hey, do you know how late this place is open?" When she answers say, "Thanks...my name is "Insert your name here", what's your's?"
"Chatting with your boyfriend?"

Making conversation is easy.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top