Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to say and do when ur GF breaks up w u?

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thankfully this isnt going to happen (hopefully at all), but if it ever does I’d like to know the proper way to go about things, the red pill way, that will make her regret the very decision she would make.

Things to do and say when a your girlfriend breaks up with you (in that moment)?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"okay"

Then you ghost her from every aspect of your life.

If you live together, call a moving company and schedule a day ASAP. I don't want her friends coming to my place and I don't want her trying to take any of my ****.

If it's not your place, and you mistakenly signed a lease with her, you'll just have to trudge through the process.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thankfully this isnt going to happen (hopefully at all), but if it ever does I’d like to know the proper way to go about things, the red pill way, that will make her regret the very decision she would make.

Things to do and say when a your girlfriend breaks up with you (in that moment)?
Say nothing.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that will make her regret the very decision she would make.
That's the wrong mindset. There is really no reason to be vindictive. You will break up with many girls as well because you just don't feel the connection or they aren't what you are looking for. There's nothing wrong with that. 99% of the time, when someone makes up their mind to leave someone, especially in the case of women, their feelings have long gone and often times they will have even already jumped over to another guy. So there really isn't usually anything you can do to make them "regret" their decision, and why should you?

I would generally say, "I appreciate you letting me know how you feel. Take care." And then from that point I would cease any and all communication with her, even if she initiates. Simple as that.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Look for signs of break up. You need to search for interest level scale and always know where you are on it. Girlfriend is above 90% interest. When the interest drops, you dump her. Good sign is no sex, or she stops initiating sex, or she sleeps with her back to you. When you see any of these signs, you pull back, fck other women, and see where it goes from there. Either she comes back to you or you dump her.

Serenity

Reaction score
that will make her regret the very decision she would make.
You can't make a woman regret it. Sometimes they will, most times they won't and there's really nothing you can do about that. The best way to handle it is to calmly accept it, leave and move on with your life without her in mind. If you get hung up on her regretting it as some sort of revenge you are not really moving on in life, it's a complete waste.

I have had an instance of a gf regretting it. I dragged out of her why she hadn't talked to me in over a week, she told me she wanted to end it because I was too good for her (wtf?! but ok). I just told her it was fine, processed my emotions for a few days and forgot all about her in a couple of weeks. Then about 5 months later my friends girlfriend (they were friends) tells me my ex thinks I'm not over her, at that point I literally laugh my ass off. I tell her I haven't even thought about my ex since two weeks after the break up, but clearly my ex isn't over me.

I will never know for sure, but I think she regrets it. She was wise enough not to contact me though, I would have rejected her if she did.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Do not get emotional. Agree with her decision and then calmly leave.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This topic is a good one, sometimes I'm ready for it and at other times I'm totally caught unaware.

There's no good answer to this, sometimes you can see it coming a mile away and yet let it be, and at other times every thing seems so well (you assumed so) then things fall apart.

But on hindsight, it almost always boils down to me dismissing her a long time ago, through lack of leading the relationship, sometimes it's on purpose and sometimes it just happens.

For me, no matter how things turns out, it is a woman's duty to keep her man entertained.

If she can't do that then I guess we men automatically "dismissed" her, and that's when shiet happens.

And for us men, it's our duty to make life adventurous for our women, lead and bring them along to enjoy the ride of their lives by living through our own life. However, if you can't do this and lead a boring life, then shiet is bound to happen too.

But no matter the outcome, I've always taken responsibility for any relationship with women, I'm of course the captain of that relationship, if it ends I'm responsible even if she decides to quit.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look for signs of break up. You need to search for interest level scale and always know where you are on it. Girlfriend is above 90% interest. When the interest drops, you dump her. Good sign is no sex, or she stops initiating sex, or she sleeps with her back to you. When you see any of these signs, you pull back, fck other women, and see where it goes from there. Either she comes back to you or you dump her.
I generally dump that slvt before she even gets the chance.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When my wife moved out with her **** and took our kid with her, i told her: "If that is what you have to do, you gotta do it."

3 Weeks later she was in tears, begging me to take her back in.
I hope you didn't take her back

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about dumping and what to do.. This one female who beat me to the punch and dumped me around 5 years ago.. Messaged me about 5 days ago... My reply 'Crickets'

She don't get any kinda response.. Played the long game haha

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about dumping and what to do.. This one female who beat me to the punch and dumped me around 5 years ago.. Messaged me about 5 days ago... My reply 'Crickets'

She don't get any kinda response.. Played the long game haha
Oh dude, that was the perfect opportunity for some free ass. Ive banged a lot of exes over the years.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You simply say OK or "Yeah I have been thinking about this and I agree. Best of luck".

Then you remove her from all social media so she cant spy on you or you spy on her, dont answer her calls and texts (and block her number if you dont have it in your to not respond to her calls and texts).

Then you start hitting up other chicks in the pipeline. If you dont have other chicks in the pipeline, you need to start fixing that problem now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say nothing and cease all interaction with her for the foreseeable future. There may be a time at least a year into the future where you can be cordial to each other if you happen to see each other in person randomly.

Non-marital relationships with no kids are usually easy breakups. If you happen to live in a metro area of 250,000+ or more people, the likelihood of you two randomly running into each other in the city isn't all that high. Over the last 15 years, I've lived in 2 of the 15 biggest U.S. metro areas. Both of these metro areas were 3.5 million+ at the time in which I resided in them. At that population level, most people are fairly anonymous and go their own ways easily after a breakup, especially if they met through either an app or a cold approach. It gets a little more complicated if you shared a mutual social circle, but even that can be mitigated.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nothing, no whys no pleading, just nothing. And Move on to the next one in an instant. Also, without any emotion, not angry not sad just simply idgaf attitude. You just cant show woman break up affects you