Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what to do

ogduncan

Reaction score
Okay my girlfriend has had alot of experience in the past but she alwase makes them wait like 6 months to get any. I got some one night when she was really smashed but she was not happy that i didnt stop her the next day ( she gets freaky when she is drunk). How to i get her to want to have sex. She says she wants a relationship not just something based on sex. You guys got any suggestions.

Broadband

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd tell her that as a guy sex is a necessity like going to the bathroom. You don't get blue balls because as a guy your supposed to wait 6 months.

If you have the cajones I'd tell her that you've already had sex, you've proven your in this for more then just sex and if she doesn't put out you'll find someone else who respects your needs too.

Lemmie give you a good example. Let say your at home and you are hungry. You head over to the refrigerator only to find that it is completely empty and barren of food. What do you do? You would get in the car and get the next best thing which would likely be some late night fast food. You sure as hell wouldn't wait 6 months let alone 6 minutes. Take that harness off and stop letting her own you. Your a man and you get what you want.

ogduncan

Reaction score
hmm i would have no problem saying that to her but im not sure that would get the desired affect. I kinda said that to her and she was like why r u pushing it my boyfriends in the past could wait

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
i personally dont think u have to say anything to her. As this site has stressed time and time again. Its not what u say verbally, its what u say physically. Since she is ur gf, and u dont have sex right now. Try all the tricks u learn on this site on her. The only way u can have a chance without totally pissing her off, is to get her to want u so bad that she cant control herself. u gotta seduce her man.

I think the reason why all her ex's had to wait was because she said "u have to wait" and they all said "ok" and that was it. U are DJ and far above all her other ex's. Seduce the crap out of her and turn the tables. She wants it just as bad as u. So use all the weapons on this page, to the point where u make her wait till YOUR ready :D

play on ogduncan

ogduncan

Reaction score
thanks man do u have any specific tips on making her want me she has called me 3 times in like the last 6hours lol

Broadband

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ogduncan
hmm i would have no problem saying that to her but im not sure that would get the desired affect. I kinda said that to her and she was like why r u pushing it my boyfriends in the past could wait
Just remember all her past boyfriends were likely AFC pussies who were happy enough just to have a girl they could call their girlfriend and would be willing to wait as long as it took for sex.

DJs don't wait around like that. I'd say i'm different then most your ex boyfriends and to call me when you change your mind and leave it there. If you can't be that direct that start daing on the side.