"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What to do?

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
About a year ago I started dating this girl. But, because of my extreme AFCness I got the LJBF line. Now, even though things were over between us, we work at the same place every week so I was forced to see this girl every week. In essence, we remained 'friends' (or whatever you want to call it).

About 7 months ago I discovered this site and drastically improved myself since then. I'm not going to get into all of my conquests and victories in the game, I am just going to get into the one dealing with this girl...

She definetly wants me back. Without a doubt... the funny thing is I can't stand her anymore. I find her simply repulsive. I don't know if it is because of our previous relationship or what, but I can't stand even speaking to her.

She calls me about every other day, she is always asking me if I want to go out, she is always trying to make plans with me. I simply ignore them all and blow them all off. I have told her "no" countless times. This situation is confusing the shyt out of me...

How do I get her off my back without being a d*ck? I have a few idea's, but I want to see what everyone else things.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
do what she did to you.

LJBF her. She will understand it in ******** or say "I love you like a sister"

It does not sound like the best way but if any other DJ's have a better idea, write it down.
 

jama

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
minnesota
Hi.

If you want to go out with her, go for it. But if you don’t want to do anything with her, let her go. Simple is that.

See, she asked you out, and you blow her off. WHY?….cause you don’t want her….then let her go.

But as I suspect, you are interesting to go out with her, but you are, somehow, confused.

Good luck
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by jama
Hi.

If you want to go out with her, go for it. But if you don’t want to do anything with her, let her go. Simple is that.

See, she asked you out, and you blow her off. WHY?….cause you don’t want her….then let her go.

But as I suspect, you are interesting to go out with her, but you are, somehow, confused.

Good luck
No, you don't understand... she asks me to hang out all the time and I have told her "no thanks" countless times. You say "let her go." It isn't that easy. I want to tell her that I don't want to hang out with her at all. That's it, but I don't want to be a d*ck. Trust me, what you suspect is dead wrong.
 

jama

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
minnesota
Hi man.

I am sorry for misunderstanding. I was trying to help you, and that was how I perceive your situation.

Now, I understand your position, and, as you said, it’s not that easy. The only thing that you can do is: if she asks you again, tell her that you are busy. Inform her that your schedule is full, and that you don’t even have a time for your self. In that way, she would give up. And, remember, you are not di*k at all.

If she behaves like a bit*h, then ignore her a*s.

Good luck.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
Tell her she reminds you of your mom haha.

Just ignore her man she'll get the idea.. when she calls dont answer ..

If you don't have caller ID then when you answer just say something like "Hey I gotta go get some **** done so I'll talk to you later."

she'll get the idea man.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Tell her you are impotent or have a disease or are currently with someone else in a semi-serious relationship!
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Originally posted by baseballDJ

"I love you like a sister"
WE HAVE A WINNER!
Yeah! This one stings really bad. Tell her you think of her like a little sister, even call her "Sis" as a nickname. You're "just friends" now...getting romantically involved would ruin your friendship. Offer to set her up with your guy friends!:D
 
Top