What to do?

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About a year ago I started dating this girl. But, because of my extreme AFCness I got the LJBF line. Now, even though things were over between us, we work at the same place every week so I was forced to see this girl every week. In essence, we remained 'friends' (or whatever you want to call it).

About 7 months ago I discovered this site and drastically improved myself since then. I'm not going to get into all of my conquests and victories in the game, I am just going to get into the one dealing with this girl...

She definetly wants me back. Without a doubt... the funny thing is I can't stand her anymore. I find her simply repulsive. I don't know if it is because of our previous relationship or what, but I can't stand even speaking to her.

She calls me about every other day, she is always asking me if I want to go out, she is always trying to make plans with me. I simply ignore them all and blow them all off. I have told her "no" countless times. This situation is confusing the shyt out of me...

How do I get her off my back without being a d*ck? I have a few idea's, but I want to see what everyone else things.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do what she did to you.

LJBF her. She will understand it in ******** or say "I love you like a sister"

It does not sound like the best way but if any other DJ's have a better idea, write it down.

jama

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.

If you want to go out with her, go for it. But if you don’t want to do anything with her, let her go. Simple is that.

See, she asked you out, and you blow her off. WHY?….cause you don’t want her….then let her go.

But as I suspect, you are interesting to go out with her, but you are, somehow, confused.

Good luck

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jama
Hi.

If you want to go out with her, go for it. But if you don’t want to do anything with her, let her go. Simple is that.

See, she asked you out, and you blow her off. WHY?….cause you don’t want her….then let her go.

But as I suspect, you are interesting to go out with her, but you are, somehow, confused.

Good luck
No, you don't understand... she asks me to hang out all the time and I have told her "no thanks" countless times. You say "let her go." It isn't that easy. I want to tell her that I don't want to hang out with her at all. That's it, but I don't want to be a d*ck. Trust me, what you suspect is dead wrong.

jama

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi man.

I am sorry for misunderstanding. I was trying to help you, and that was how I perceive your situation.

Now, I understand your position, and, as you said, it’s not that easy. The only thing that you can do is: if she asks you again, tell her that you are busy. Inform her that your schedule is full, and that you don’t even have a time for your self. In that way, she would give up. And, remember, you are not di*k at all.

If she behaves like a bit*h, then ignore her a*s.

Good luck.

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her she reminds you of your mom haha.

Just ignore her man she'll get the idea.. when she calls dont answer ..

If you don't have caller ID then when you answer just say something like "Hey I gotta go get some **** done so I'll talk to you later."

she'll get the idea man.

Reaction score
Tell her you are impotent or have a disease or are currently with someone else in a semi-serious relationship!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by baseballDJ

"I love you like a sister"
WE HAVE A WINNER!
Yeah! This one stings really bad. Tell her you think of her like a little sister, even call her "Sis" as a nickname. You're "just friends" now...getting romantically involved would ruin your friendship. Offer to set her up with your guy friends!:D