"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

what to do??????!!!

spiker

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
hey guys have been tlaking online to a girl that I would sorta just know to say hi because she lives near me. Well we have got on really well and she agreed to go ona date with me this sat. but I got a text last nite saying that she was also seeing another guy on friday nite and she felt bad and didn't want to mess the both of us about so she was just leeting me know and it was totally up to me if I still want'd to go or not?
this girl is really good looking and I would like a chance with her
what should I say or do?
please help!!!!!!!!!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

danziger

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Australia
Go! What do you have to lose? The Friday night guy might be a total loser...just say "yeah Saturday will be cool, I'll meet you at X place, Z time"...easy.

And don't go all weird on her cause she's good looking. Treat and talk to her like you would one of your buddies, then move on to other things. There's nothing more that genuine good looking chicks hate than when you act all funny cause you can't stop staring at her...if she loves getting compliments on how hot she is all the time then she's not worth the hassle, let some other chump do that.
 

spiker

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
any other opinions guys?
what should i tell her to show I'm not desperate
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Of course you should go out with her - tell her that you have a date with another chick on friday as well, so everything is ok!

If you don't want to 'look' desperate then DON"T BE desperate.

If you don't want to be a bore then do a fun activity - avoid movies and dinner!
 
Top