Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by aloof? How can i be aloof in texting? Is being aloof only applicable to texting and/or in-life interactions?
Aloof as in not divulging that much information and keeping it short and to the point. In person, you DO NOT want to be aloof. You want to be charming, outgoing, charismatic, etc. On text, you keep it mysterious. Mystery is your biggest ally early on for creating sexual tension/anticipation.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aloof as in not divulging that much information and keeping it short and to the point. In person, you DO NOT want to be aloof. You want to be charming, outgoing, charismatic, etc. On text, you keep it mysterious. Mystery is your biggest ally early on for creating sexual tension/anticipation.
Can you provide with some examples? Maybe in the dm’s if you are worried about privacy

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Try leaving the double meaning texts for after you have already banged her at least once.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ’s

I have a question. I keep getting these instances while flirting with chicks that goes like this after talking back and forth. Context met this girl at the gym approached her closed her insta then the text convo was like this.

my question is when i say some double meaning **** (sexual innuendo) and the girl asks me what do you mean with that? (100% sure she knows what i’m speaking about), do i say it to her bluntly what i mean or play it safe to not sound “creepy/desperate/needy or what not”. I genuinely feel if you play it safe you miss the oppurtunity and not sound as confident, but i wanna hear some other opinions.
First off, thanks for seeking my advice...and I'm sure I can speak for others as well.

Now, you must remember; I am Mode One.

That being said, I cosign your "I genuinely feel if you play it safe you miss the opportunity and not sound as confident".

The idea is to say what you mean and say it confidently.

Keep the text chitter chatter to a minimum.

Let her know what is on your mind, and either she is down with your program, or she ain't.

Simple as that.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
And before how do i do it?
If you do it before, You have to own it. Or do it in a way that gives you plausubile deniability "I meant x,y,z. Get your mind out of the gutter!"

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think of an activity, like a free outdoor concert or shooting pool at a bar. Say "I'm going to X thing on Y date, if you want to join me." Whether she replies/accepts or not, go anyway. If she doesn't reply hit up a buddy to join you. You should have the mentality of "I'm going to this thing to have fun."
@anour

See, this advice^?

Not too shabby, eh?

But it is the little things that go a long way.

What do I mean?

See this..

"I'm going to X thing on Y date, if you want to join me."

I would tweak this^. Instead of saying this^, say this..

"Come with me to X thing on Y date".

Instead of asking her if she wants to join you, tell her to join you.

By telling her instead of asking, you are showing assertiveness.

Let say you want to go to a comedy club this weekend. Say or text her..

"Come with me to the comedy club this weekend".

Don't ask sh!t, tell her.

Assertive ALPHA sh!t.

If, for whatever reason she declines, do not respond to her answer.

Leave it on read, and see if she offers a contingency plan for another day/time.

If she has a high interest in you, she will offer a contingency plan.

If she doesn't, she has low interest in you.

This is an "interest" gauge.

Never fails.

But, of course if you have low confidence and don't have an abundance mindset, it will be difficult to leave her message on read.

But if you have..

1. High confidence
2. Abundance mindset
3. Not afraid to let her go

If you have those 3 things, you will be able to go Mode One on her (with no problem) if she doesn't offer a contingency plan, because if she has low interest, then you have nothing to lose anyway so you might as well go Mode One and cut your losses.

That is what I would do.

But of course, I am in the minority here, and not just because of skin color. :cool:

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, thanks for seeking my advice...and I'm sure I can speak for others as well.

Now, you must remember; I am Mode One.

That being said, I cosign your "I genuinely feel if you play it safe you miss the opportunity and not sound as confident".

The idea is to say what you mean and say it confidently.

Keep the text chitter chatter to a minimum.

Let her know what is on your mind, and either she is down with your program, or she ain't.

Simple as that.
My only needed clarification for that is, do you think being upfront will miss you out on opportunities where you needed to establish rapport? Because in all honesty not all women **** senseless but need rapport to be built, and geographically speaking some stuff that works in the us doesn’t necessarily work in europe. I want to hear your take about this. Once again Venom your advice is gem-like. Thank you.

ManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
my question is when i say some double meaning **** (sexual innuendo) and the girl asks me what do you mean with that? (100% sure she knows what i’m speaking about)
I run highly efficient game. I would go find another girl.

Last edited:

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you talk way too much and you are already in creepville. I could literally see her trying to walk away from you in text. Lol
First thing If I were you is text in few words as possible. 5-10 or less.
Use text to get her out and If she ghosts then walk.
Women are really good at text game and they know what they are doing. Texting is their game in person is the mans game.
This

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, your texting is way over the line.

One line responses > you give one line responses.

Time of response > same time of response average.

Phone is to meet in person not to chat, only if you have a tight text game and you can trigger her mind from it then go for it.

You initially start the conversation with 3-4 texts maximum to build some rapport the first time and then you ask her out. This again is based on your projected attraction level of the chick that you have seen in person (body language, is she flicking her hair, smiling, interested or not?)

Develop your muscle sensor so you can understand when to back-off when to increase text-lines or decrease this again is based purely on experience.

You replicate the same amount of interest from women. Essentially you mirror her responses in terms of text effort, time, and energy. This keeps a balance in the conversation if she increases you also increase and so on.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you talk way too much and you are already in creepville. I could literally see her trying to walk away from you in text. Lol
First thing If I were you is text in few words as possible. 5-10 or less.
Use text to get her out and If she ghosts then walk.
Women are really good at text game and they know what they are doing. Texting is their game in person is the mans game.
What kind of texts would you send?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My only needed clarification for that is, do you think being upfront will miss you out on opportunities where you needed to establish rapport?
No.

Her: I thought about fuking him, but I changed my mind since he was so upfront about his desire to FUK me.

That doesn't even sound right, does it?

If your neighbor has a car that you want to buy from him, and he suddenly knocks on your door and says..

"Hey buddy, I will sell you my car if you want it".

Did him being upfront cause you to not want to buy the car?

No, it won't.

It is the same thing...same concept.

Because in all honesty not all women **** senseless but need rapport to be built
No, that is what they want you to think.

Let's think logically..

Let's say you have woman A and woman B.

Woman A slept with 100 guys, all of whom she built rapport.

Woman B slept with 100 guys, all of whom no rapport was built.

At the end of the day: 100 guys is 100 guys, rapport or no rapport.

The whole rapport building stuff is fake news, and it was somehow perpetuated by society and has placed a stigma on women by classifying them as *****s/sluts and making them feel as such if they have casual sex.

That is why women will make you think that you need to build rapport with them, when they want to FUK you more than you want to FUK them.

, and geographically speaking some stuff that works in the us doesn’t necessarily work in europe. I want to hear your take about this.
I beg to differ.

Mode One works on any woman in any country unless the woman has religious reservations.

Once again Venom your advice is gem-like. Thank you.
Too easy.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

Her: I thought about fuking him, but I changed my mind since he was so upfront about his desire to FUK me.

That doesn't even sound right, does it?

If your neighbor has a car that you want to buy from him, and he suddenly knocks on your door and says..

"Hey buddy, I will sell you my car if you want it".

Did him being upfront cause you to not want to buy the car?

No, it won't.

It is the same thing...same concept.

No, that is what they want you to think.

Let's think logically..

Let's say you have woman A and woman B.

Woman A slept with 100 guys, all of whom she built rapport.

Woman B slept with 100 guys, all of whom no rapport was built.

At the end of the day: 100 guys is 100 guys, rapport or no rapport.

The whole rapport building stuff is fake news, and it was somehow perpetuated by society and has placed a stigma on women by classifying them as *****s/sluts and making them feel as such if they have casual sex.

That is why women will make you think that you need to build rapport with them, when they want to FUK you more than you want to FUK them.

I beg to differ.

Mode One works on any woman in any country unless the woman has religious reservations.

Too easy.
Thank you bro, stay safe and stay blessed, i will try mode one and see what comes up. You’re a G

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you bro, stay safe and stay blessed, i will try mode one and see what comes up. You’re a G
Venom is indeed a G.

He can correct me I'm sure, but what I would suggest in your shoes is to still look for ioi's and come at her with a sexual vibe, just not too over the top, and see if she matches/reciprocates. A little longer with the eye contact, pauses between phrases/sentences, sensual movements physically. Make some small talk to build the tension and then make your proposition. This is less direct than Mode One, but taking steps to get there might not be a bad idea.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

I met my fiancé out at a nightlife venue. We conversate briefly. He asks for my social media. We part ways.

When I awake the next morning I see a text from him:

“Ok beautiful. I just woke up. Shall I take you to breakfast?”

I found that direct, sweet and ballsy all at once.

After that we set up logistics (where & what time) and I met him 2 hours later.

When I first met him I was not totally sold. But I was curious and thought he was interesting. He’s very handsome, but so is everyone I go out with. So I was interested enough to give him a chance. And here we are.

Too much talk will wreck you. Keep it short & succint. The advice @stringpuller gave is particularly good. That is the correct style.

My daddy always said “You have two eyes, two ears and one mouth. Use them in that ratio.” That means pay attention more than talk.

Less is more.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Use the moment and your style and what fits the dynamic.

Play the game with her

Avoid asking questions over text.
Avoid explaining too much.
Avoid long winded debates
Avoid defending
Save that for your homies.
Definitely do what stringpuller wrote. Don't try to win her over text. You were putting too much efforts over text messages.

Ask her out.

And when you go out with her, your main purpose is to have fun together and to learn more about each other. Do not be defensive and don't try to attack her character.

You might want to read this: Fifteen Lessons

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Venom is indeed a G.

He can correct me I'm sure, but what I would suggest in your shoes is to still look for ioi's and come at her with a sexual vibe, just not too over the top, and see if she matches/reciprocates. A little longer with the eye contact, pauses between phrases/sentences, sensual movements physically. Make some small talk to build the tension and then make your proposition. This is less direct than Mode One, but taking steps to get there might not be a bad idea.
Ioi of interest such as hair flicking, initiating convo, touches?
Advice from the old lady:

I met my fiancé out at a nightlife venue. We conversate briefly. He asks for my social media. We part ways.

When I awake the next morning I see a text from him:

“Ok beautiful. I just woke up. Shall I take you to breakfast?”

I found that direct, sweet and ballsy all at once.

After that we set up logistics (where & what time) and I met him 2 hours later.

When I first met him I was not totally sold. But I was curious and thought he was interesting. He’s very handsome, but so is everyone I go out with. So I was interested enough to give him a chance. And here we are.

Too much talk will wreck you. Keep it short & succint. The advice @stringpuller gave is particularly good. That is the correct style.

My daddy always said “You have two eyes, two ears and one mouth. Use them in that ratio.” That means pay attention more than talk.

Less is more.
agree there’s a saying that goed if you try to impress people with words, then speak less