“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What to do with this chick

Phonk Beta

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I was in a relationship with this chick for like 7 months. Back in August, she and I got into a fight and called it quits. I used to get jealous and upset a lot back when we were together. Now, were back, talking again but she says she has a semi-boyfriend now. She talks about our past quite often and subtley gives hints at wanting to get back together but seems to be interested in her new semi-bf a lot. I want to get back together with this chick but how do I do it? How do I make her dump this other prick completely?? Help me out fellas!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Phonk Beta

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
so what you guys are saying is...don't make any attempts to get back with her?? Let her do what she wants until she's finally made up her mind, right?
 

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
ignore her. unless you enjoy her talking about her new 'semi-bf' and also her talking about how you guys used to be great.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top