Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do with the family members

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
If you have read past threads, I've had toxic family members and I have got bullied and abused.

The tables have turned now and I am moving out and moving out to a good area too. Renting on my own income. They thought they could play the ostracising, manipulating game, but they cannot ignore things now.

They're not really willing to listen to me and dismiss everything.

I'm having a tough home life and my father and sister do not wish to listen, nor do they say anything. I can have my own life and do things just like everyone else is suppose to? I'm a man now, does they want to listen? What happens if someone challenges them and says 'but your son/brother' said he is doing this, that, 'why are you reacting negative' say nothing. Maybe I should forget about my sister.

They don't listen, my father's needs, financial needs which I give money every week I catered for. What's he acting timid for to others?

My sister again, I am moving out and approaching women, online, she doesn't say the right things to others.

Online comp sci degree: dismiss that even with proof

First time I said:

Moving out: say where I get money from and dismiss that even with proof, I told everyone and will move out
Going abroad in few months: again they dismiss that
Income: dismiss that

They think I have no income, I'm nothing.

So they have no respect for me and playing me around. I'm afraid they call the authorities with everything, what's their problem, only do it to me.

I do not need her approval, but who is she to play with my life? Get angry when I say I'm moving out, doing this?
Man you need to get out of this Victim Mentaltiy immediately.. this s.hit will kill you. This is something that is hard for me to get into because it would cause me to write a ton and go back and forth with you but..

what you're exhibiting is Victim mentality. and it definitely does have stuff to do with people treating u wrong in the past -- but the past is the past.. you need to kill this style of thinking, and ASAP as it can be very damaging to yourself.

As a man you are in control of your circumstances, your emotions and your actions/choices. Don't settle for less and start taking responsibility for how you feel and how you react to things.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you need to get out of this Victim Mentaltiy immediately.. this s.hit will kill you. This is something that is hard for me to get into because it would cause me to write a ton and go back and forth with you but..

what you're exhibiting is Victim mentality. and it definitely does have stuff to do with people treating u wrong in the past -- but the past is the past.. you need to kill this style of thinking, and ASAP as it can be very damaging to yourself.

As a man you are in control of your circumstances, your emotions and your actions/choices. Don't settle for less and start taking responsibility for how you feel and how you react to things.
"Victim mentality" results in the "self fulfilling phophecy". As long as we are in the mindset, more of the same will continue in new situations and circumstances. You literally will be attracting the same situations.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your words and suggestions guys, I really appreciate it.

I have cut then out and living my own life now, with positive people and doing the things I want to do and what makes me happy.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your words and suggestions guys, I really appreciate it.

I have cut then out and living my own life now, with positive people and doing the things I want to do and what makes me happy.
Awesome, good to hear that mate.
Good speed and may things go in the direction you wish. :up: