Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

What to do with a female friend?

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Well I am planning on meeting this chick from internet (which would be my second internet meeting LOL)

so I told her that we should go to this park
http://www.seestanleypark.com/

actually I haven't been there for a while, I feel like going there to release my about-to-explode anger by listening to the waves :D

I asked her what to do, she answer me with a "ummm" I don't know, I can't think a fun thing to do with her to give her good impression... then maybe we can become "good" friends if you know what I mean :D although she told me that she has boyfriend and didn't care how I ugly I am so thats probably off the bubbles..

so the main thing what to do with her at that place? or maybe some place in Vancouver (for those who live in British Columbia)
any fun place for friends to go to? not clubs because I can't go (19 years old to go in and I am only 18 :()


thanks
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MadaMadaDame

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Philippines
The only tip i can give you is, make sure YOU yourself are having FUN. Don't let her make you nervous, if your having fun and she's not then she's boring. Have fun, tease her but Don't TELL her you like her. If your gonna compliment her, say it in a manner like: You Know I really Like the Shape of your Face. :D Good Luck, Don't Try to impress her, just have fun, if she doesn't want to have fun, then NEXT her then.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
One thing I learned is that men and women can NEVER be friends. NEVER.

Listen, I had a female 'friend' once. I introduced her to my 'back then' best friend. I helped them hook up. They slept together but never got into a relationship.


Not that this girl and I bonded on what I thought to be a very strong level.


The outcome? She would ALWAYS call him, and ALWAYS ditch me to spend time with him. She would also lable him a 'friend'. And they say that women are irrational. :rolleyes:


Good thing I wasn't interested in this girl, but all this to tell you - men and women can NEVER be friends.

They will ALWAYS prioritize EVERYTHING over you. Wether its their 'girl' friends, school, job, other jerks they **** and get heart broken by, ect. If your willing to be at the bottom of her priorities - then yea, be friends. Otherwise, tough luck.



Trust me, girls don't have male 'friends', they have male 'they want to fuk' friends.
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME SEEKING A FEMALE FRIEND, WHY DON"T YOU LOOK FOR A GIRLFRIEND WHO WILL RESPECT YOU INSTEAD.

Women use their male friends as much as their male friends will let them be used. She will sleep with other men and tell you all about that over a cup of coffee, can your ego take that????
 

h2o

Banned
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
930
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
welcome to my world
Trust me, girls don't have male 'friends', they have male 'they want to fuk' friends
exactly.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
Dee-Zy i agree with you 100%.

how many chicks am i friends with ?

none.

how many chicks call me thier friend ?

alot.


figure that out ;)



Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
yeah I know, I can't be friend with a female (from previous experience)

but its not like I want to be in a relationship right now

I just want to have sex, thats all I really want (deep down my heart) :D
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
well according to the way you are acting - you're not going to get sex.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
i know lol but who knows, anything could happen, even ditched by her :rolleyes:
 
Top