Sniper2k
Don Juan
Hello. I'm an 18 yr old male, my girlfriend is 17. We've been a couple for a few weeks. I do like her, but I feel that the fire is fading. I hold back my feelings from her because I'm afraid of rejection and being vulnerable. I would like to start having deep, meaningful conversations with my girlfriend, but I don't want to lose the laidback, relaxed convo, which we are lacking now. We could talk on the phone for hours, but usually I'm very bored and don't pay much attention, I just keep the conversation rolling in hopes we'll jump on something interesting. I want to find out more things about her, like her dreams, fears, goals, etc., but I feel awkward and shy about doing so. My stuggles with shyness and depression are preventing me from having the great relationship I know I am capable with her. Any advice on how to grow closer through the communication? Thanks