What to do when your IL drops...

Reaction score
There's so much talk about keeping a girls IL high and whatnot, and I've learned so much from sosuave.com and this forum, but does anyone have any insight into when your interest level drops in a girl. I've never had this problem before b/c I'd just date girls pretty unseriously, but I've been in my first LTR for the last several months and it seems my IL is dropping. It's not like I just want to next her cuz I care about her and I know we're highly compatible and could have a future together, but things just feel different after several months. It's just not exciting, and there's no challenge with her. There's this desire to go back to the single life, DJing. Any of you guys have experience with this? Thanks in advance for your help.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there done that .....

all I can say is .......

I was with a chick for 8 years she took my falling interest as not caring for her and she accidently fell on some guys jock ..

I suggest you feel bad about leaving her as opposed to wondering if the baby is yours or if she gave you an std.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about doing something new together? Like an interest course or activity that neither of you have done before.