Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when your beard starts turning gray?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point my bread will betray my age, if I shave it knocks off a few years.

There is no way I would ever dye it though. I see guys like that at the gym and it looks ridiculous, the only person they're fooling is themselves.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been kissing guys with stubble again? Sorry you set me up for an easy one
I specifically said irritation on the girl's face.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's mostly so we can still date women in their early 20's. A guy in his 30's without gray hair still appears young to a 20 year old woman. A man in his 30's with graying hair starts to seem like an old guy to these women and that will limit your options in that age range. If you want to continue to have easy access to 20 year olds in your 30's you gotta keep the grays away.
Or you appear distinguished.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People really needs to stop worrying about this type of stuff. Losing hair...beard turning gray...so what? Embrace it. Own it. Stop being so insecure that you feel the need to change things that are out of your control to be accepted.

Accept yourself first because until you do that no matter how much you try to change for others to accept you they won't. Confidence and acceptance of yourself gets you acceptance from others as a side effect that no amount of hair coloring or hair transplanting will. Ironically without even trying.

You will be far more attractive to women with this mindset and attitude with less hair and a gray beard than you ever will be being insecure with a full head of hair and normal colored beard. Trust me on this one.

You think Sean Connery worried about his great beard and thinning hair? Fvck no. Women found him super attractive and charming regardless. Have that "it" factor about you and none of this other sh!t people worry about matters.
I remember dating a gal (both of us in our late 20s) who said that the then early-60-something Connery was "very sexy". :eek: