Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Panashe Hillary

Reaction score
Before we go any further let me get one thing across, I do not condone or encourage cheating on a woman. Cheating is absolutely wrong on moral grounds and something a true Don Juan of honor would never do. And I'm pretty sure the majority of the pick up artist community shares a similar view.
But, who am i kidding here? At some point as you aspire to be a Don Juan you WILL find yourself juggling a number of chicks or fail to find all the qualities you desire in one woman and simply want the best of both worlds. That being said, if you are ever to get caught it helps to know how to handle yourself when the situation heats up ( and believe me, if you keep up your act for too long you WILL get busted).

Now I want you to pay close attention. When you get busted the most important thing to remember is this:
Never leave Girl Number 1(the girl you're with) for Girl Number 2(the girl who has busted you).
In fact let me repeat that.
Never leave the girl you are with for the girl who has busted you.
The girl who has busted you is pissed off already. She knows you've cheated on her. She knows you have f*cked her over. And at this point she wants nothing but revenge. The chances of salvaging your relationship with her are a million to one.
On the other hand, the girl you are with has no idea about what's going on. You can brush off the incident with a number of excuses. You can say Girl Number 2 is a crazy ex , a psycho ex-girlfriend. "She is a stalker" "She is obsessive" If you act like a dumb prick and leave girl #2 for Girl #1
Girl#2 gets angry coz she realises you were actually cheating. You now have two pissed off girls and 0 chances with either (a Don Juan's worst nightmare). So never leave girl you're with for the girl who has busted you. The same principle applies to whether you have been made out by 2 girls or more. You do not leave the girl you are with
2. Keep your emotions in check.
Although i have put this second to the above rule. Its equally important. Never react emotionally. If girl#1 starts to throw a fit keep your cool. If she hits you dont hit back. Getting angry proves you are guilty and is probably the worst thing you could do. Composure is your best friend when you get busted.
3. Try to calm girl #1.
Tell her this is not the place or time or i am not doing this right now. Don't try to explain youreslf in the heat of the moment. Rarely can you ever get anything across to the female being when it's throwing a fit. Besides with the heat turned up you can never come up with a convincing explanation.Make sure she doesnt start to assault girl#2. If her tantrum wont subside
4. Bail out brother.
Probably the best thing to do if all fails. Take girl#2 and leave. You can handle girl #1 later.

Thats just about it. Never leave the girl you're with, keep your cool, try to calm Girl#1 and if she wont . Bail out brother.
All this is from personal experiences but I've discovered that you should never toy with a girl's feelings coz you never know, Karma can catch up on you. Once you see that your relationship with a girl is heading down Serious Avenue make up your mind and decide if you want to settle down with her for good or not. Don't waste a girl's time. Besides, in the dating world it helps to have a clean conscience.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deny Deny Deny.

I've noticed most women don't care if you cheat as long as she has the illusion that she still has some power over you.

Deny so it isn't used as ammunition against you later.

Panashe Hillary

Reaction score
Deny Deny Deny.

I've noticed most women don't care if you cheat as long as she has the illusion that she still has some power over you.

Deny so it isn't used as ammunition against you later.
Denying would work if there isn't a load of compelling evidence stacked against you. But if you,ve been caught red handed a much more extreme measure will be required. For instance you could say: So you caught me. It is what it is. I appreciate you won’t want to see me anymore, so I’m going to go now. Goodbye.’
Then you pack up and leave. Apologizing would be falling into her frame which is the last thing you'd want to do. 9 times outta 10 she will feel bad about it and take steps to salvage whats left of your relationship.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Never commit to begin with so there is no cheating possible. Then it's just a matter of her having to work to be your favorite (and vice versa).

In any situation where there is more than one woman, I only want to be with my favorite woman. I usually like the favorite an order of magnitude more than any others for some reason. A big part of it is the mental connection.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Denying would work if there isn't a load of compelling evidence stacked against you. But if you,ve been caught red handed a much more extreme measure will be required. For instance you could say: So you caught me. It is what it is. I appreciate you won’t want to see me anymore, so I’m going to go now. Goodbye.’
Then you pack up and leave. Apologizing would be falling into her frame which is the last thing you'd want to do. 9 times outta 10 she will feel bad about it and take steps to salvage whats left of your relationship.
Even if one gets caught red handed, I'd recommend neither to apologise nor to insinuate leaving.

Either deny it happened, and if you can't do that, just deny you had control over it and got seduced.

Just make it sound like it "just happened".

Deal with the tantrums/anger/passive aggression by just withdrawing your attention and consoling her intermittently that you are still there for her.

Then leave the ball in her court.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if one gets caught red handed, I'd recommend neither to apologise nor to insinuate leaving.

Either deny it happened, and if you can't do that, just deny you had control over it and got seduced.

Just make it sound like it "just happened".

Deal with the tantrums/anger/passive aggression by just withdrawing your attention and consoling her intermittently that you are still there for her.

Then leave the ball in her court.
I disagree with this advice. Just make it sound like it "just happened". Women do this ALL THE TIME (maybe @darksprezzatura is a woman?) . Nothing "just happens." You thought about it and cheated. Simple as that. Don't be a woman.

Own it, tell her your reasons for cheating, and then tell her it's best if we take some time away from each other. The hotter the girl is the bigger her ego, so don't be surprised if SHE is the one who wants to patch things up in a few weeks after you "break up." After she gets with a few of her orbiters, that is.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before we go any further let me get one thing across, I do not condone or encourage cheating on a woman. Cheating is absolutely wrong on moral grounds and something a true Don Juan of honor would never do. And I'm pretty sure the majority of the pick up artist community shares a similar view.
But, who am i kidding here? At some point as you aspire to be a Don Juan you WILL find yourself juggling a number of chicks or fail to find all the qualities you desire in one woman and simply want the best of both worlds. That being said, if you are ever to get caught it helps to know how to handle yourself when the situation heats up ( and believe me, if you keep up your act for too long you WILL get busted).

Now I want you to pay close attention. When you get busted the most important thing to remember is this:
Never leave Girl Number 1(the girl you're with) for Girl Number 2(the girl who has busted you).
In fact let me repeat that.
Never leave the girl you are with for the girl who has busted you.
The girl who has busted you is pissed off already. She knows you've cheated on her. She knows you have f*cked her over. And at this point she wants nothing but revenge. The chances of salvaging your relationship with her are a million to one.
On the other hand, the girl you are with has no idea about what's going on. You can brush off the incident with a number of excuses. You can say Girl Number 2 is a crazy ex , a psycho ex-girlfriend. "She is a stalker" "She is obsessive" If you act like a dumb prick and leave girl #2 for Girl #1
Girl#2 gets angry coz she realises you were actually cheating. You now have two pissed off girls and 0 chances with either (a Don Juan's worst nightmare). So never leave girl you're with for the girl who has busted you. The same principle applies to whether you have been made out by 2 girls or more. You do not leave the girl you are with
2. Keep your emotions in check.
Although i have put this second to the above rule. Its equally important. Never react emotionally. If girl#1 starts to throw a fit keep your cool. If she hits you dont hit back. Getting angry proves you are guilty and is probably the worst thing you could do. Composure is your best friend when you get busted.
3. Try to calm girl #1.
Tell her this is not the place or time or i am not doing this right now. Don't try to explain youreslf in the heat of the moment. Rarely can you ever get anything across to the female being when it's throwing a fit. Besides with the heat turned up you can never come up with a convincing explanation.Make sure she doesnt start to assault girl#2. If her tantrum wont subside
4. Bail out brother.
Probably the best thing to do if all fails. Take girl#2 and leave. You can handle girl #1 later.

Thats just about it. Never leave the girl you're with, keep your cool, try to calm Girl#1 and if she wont . Bail out brother.
All this is from personal experiences but I've discovered that you should never toy with a girl's feelings coz you never know, Karma can catch up on you. Once you see that your relationship with a girl is heading down Serious Avenue make up your mind and decide if you want to settle down with her for good or not. Don't waste a girl's time. Besides, in the dating world it helps to have a clean conscience.

I'll never be a true Don Juan then because I cheat with abandon. What are they going to do, Sue me?

I get caught every so often because I'm fairly careless with things like that. When caught, I deny everything, interrupt when they speak about it, or blame them. Mostly I blame them.

If it's a chick that has more value than most of her peers, I'll be honest about some things and try to rope her into my harem.

If she senses guilt in you then you lose. It's all a game

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this advice. Just make it sound like it "just happened". Women do this ALL THE TIME (maybe @darksprezzatura is a woman?) . Nothing "just happens." You thought about it and cheated. Simple as that. Don't be a woman.

Own it, tell her your reasons for cheating, and then tell her it's best if we take some time away from each other. The hotter the girl is the bigger her ego, so don't be surprised if SHE is the one who wants to patch things up in a few weeks after you "break up." After she gets with a few of her orbiters, that is.
You don't need to explain anything to her.
Don't be a white knight.

There are two courses of action I've utilised if you still want to keep your girl.

1) Deny
If you can hold that frame and if she has no hard evidence, keep denying non-chalantly, like she's just bugging you and there's no reason to get angry.

The reason this works is, sooner than later she'll be swept into your frame as that frame doesn't have the negative feelings she's going through right now. It's in her hamster's best interest to accept your frame so those feelings go away.

You are doing her a favour.

2)"It just happened" and act dumb.

If she has hard compelling evidence which won't let her get swept in the deny frame, she needs to feel as if the other woman seduced you associating the negative feelings she's feeling towards her instead of you.

Call me a woman all you want, but when you become a redpilled high value guy, you'll start behaving a little more like a hot chick in the bluepilled world, looking at the world from a pedestal.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to explain anything to her.
Don't be a white knight.

There are two courses of action I've utilised if you still want to keep your girl.

1) Deny
If you can hold that frame and if she has no hard evidence, keep denying non-chalantly, like she's just bugging you and there's no reason to get angry.

The reason this works it, sooner than later she'll be swept into your frame as that frame doesn't have the negative feelings she's going through right now. It's in her hamster's best interest to accept your frame so those feelings go away.

You are doing her a favour.

2)"It just happened" and act dumb.

If she has hard compelling evidence which won't let her get swept in the deny frame, she needs to feel as if the other woman seduced you associating the negative feelings she's feeling towards her instead of you.

Call me a woman all you want, but when you become a redpilled high value guy, you'll start behaving a little more like a hot chick in the bluepilled world, looking at the world from a pedestal.
Yeah, I've been busted cheating and I've owned it and then told them why. Because I'm a man and make my own clear-headed decisions, right or wrong. The blue pill method would be to man-up and just own it. You're a man and you own your decisions. You don't look for excuses or blame. No red pill "I was seduced, poor me, I have no control, I'm F'ing weak." That's exactly what it says and resonates. You don't blame your actions on some un-seeable force and claim it just happened. It's BS and any woman over the age of 16 will see through it. "Yeah, I f*cked up. I'm human, sorry. But here's why I think I did..." And then fix it with her or move on. You cheated for a reason--usually because you're not satisfied with was is happening in the current relationship.

It just happened
sounds like what a teenager would say. It's a cop out and totally beta. Wussy and weak. JUST F'ing OWN IT.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been busted cheating and I've owned it and then told them why. Because I'm a man and make my own clear-headed decisions, right or wrong. The blue pill method would be to man-up and just own it. You're a man and you own your decisions. You don't look for excuses or blame. No red pill "I was seduced, poor me, I have no control, I'm F'ing weak." That's exactly what it says and resonates. You don't blame your actions on some un-seeable force and claim it just happened. It's BS and any woman over the age of 16 will see through it. "Yeah, I f*cked up. I'm human, sorry. But here's why I think I did..." And then fix it with her or move on. You cheated for a reason--usually because you're not satisfied with was is happening in the current relationship.

It just happened
sounds like what a teenager would say. It's a cop out and totally beta. Wussy and weak. JUST F'ing OWN IT.
I've always believed if a man comes from a place of strength, he doesn't need to show it all the time.

There's no need to justify, explain or apologise.

When will guys understand that it doesn't hurt a woman as much if a guy cheats than the other way around?

If you don't understand that yet, it's okay let's just agree to disagree.