Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when women start to distance themselves?

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many a times some of us have come accross this situation where things seem to be going fine with your woman but all of a sudden she simply distances herself and start to take more time to respond to texts or in some scenarios even sometimes ignore texts.
How should one deal with such situation?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many a times some of us have come accross this situation where things seem to be going fine with your woman but all of a sudden she simply distances herself and start to take more time to respond to texts or in some scenarios even sometimes ignore texts.
How should one deal with such situation?
Ignore. Let 3-7 days pass. Fill the time getting things done or doing what you want to do.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Pull back or completely ignore like @mrgoodstuff just said. Stop initiating calls and texts. If it takes her 3 hours to reply to you, you take at least 6 to reply to her. I do a lot of texting with chicks and I try to keep my text fun and exciting. But when it’s pull back time my text will become dull and boring 1-2 word responses. Believe me the chicks notice the change in my excitement to talk to them and will often times I ask “What’s wrong, you seem different”. Often times that will reverse the trend and put things back to normal.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why waste your time on someone that isn't thrilled to be around you? Especially if you've been together a while. Disengage. You can kindly tell her you feel disrespected by her ignoring you, but if you've let it go on for a while it would be ultra cuck to say it now. Be kind, you're open to talk or go have fun times. But you're not compromising on your mission in life for her, and she'll either find that sexy or she'll leave. You're doing your thing either way.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
If it's a girl you're living with then the time to dump her has come. You know how they use the term 'work things out', well you have to scrutinize deeply what it means.

If it's a girl you never fcked or fcked once or twice or fcking once in a while, then there is nothing to sweat over, give her space to do her things while you do your things.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect must be earned. Why do you want to respect someone who is clearly doesn't respect your presence and give that person your attention just so you can be validated by him/her?

Distancing myself from unrespectful behaviors has saved me from many headaches & heartaches.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect must be earned. Why do you want to respect someone who is clearly doesn't respect your presence and give that person your attention just so you can be validated by him/her?

Distancing myself from unrespectful behaviors has saved me from many headaches & heartaches.
They may "like" your attention and what it gives them... But not appreciative.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have to like the sex you give them or if you short at least the specially expensive experience you give them... no woman gonna pull that sht on dck that gives her orgasms or islands and sht on your yacht, etc
I believe you shouldnt have to have a yacht for her to know the man shes dealing with.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Judge their actions. Slow response in texting indicates disinterest. Move on.