Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what to do when women answer back to your C+F

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i seen this girl alot at the shopping centre today, and she came up 2 me and said 'wow we keep seeing each other'
i answered with a c+f answer 'i no yeah, i need you to try and stop stalking me now please :)'

then she dropped the bomb 'haha i think its the other way around actualy :)'

i couldnt think of anything to counter this lol, any suggestions??

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SHEESH.........THE PURPOSE OF C & F IS TO GET THE CHIC INTERESTED..........like what does she have to do strip naked right then & there for you.........HINT HINT........SHE IS INTERESTED........

WHAT SHOULD YOU DO...........ummmm do U have a cell phone, do U have email, time constraint method my friend. Get da digits and split...........nuff said.

sheesh newbies!!!!!! It's like hey I need money and theres a 20 dollar bill on the ground, what should I do. DO WHAT U WANT TO DO.......go for it already.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*shakes head in wonder*

Dude, the point of C+F is that she replies back playfully and challenges you. Thats what makes it interesting. If she just nodded or laughed nervously or something it would f*ck everything up if all you had was C+F, wouldn't it?

C+F shows that you're funny, confident, social and NOT AFRAID OF HER OR YOUR MANHOOD. This post displays the complete opposite.