Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what to do when women answer back to your C+F

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i seen this girl alot at the shopping centre today, and she came up 2 me and said 'wow we keep seeing each other'
i answered with a c+f answer 'i no yeah, i need you to try and stop stalking me now please :)'

then she dropped the bomb 'haha i think its the other way around actualy :)'

i couldnt think of anything to counter this lol, any suggestions??

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SHEESH.........THE PURPOSE OF C & F IS TO GET THE CHIC INTERESTED..........like what does she have to do strip naked right then & there for you.........HINT HINT........SHE IS INTERESTED........

WHAT SHOULD YOU DO...........ummmm do U have a cell phone, do U have email, time constraint method my friend. Get da digits and split...........nuff said.

sheesh newbies!!!!!! It's like hey I need money and theres a 20 dollar bill on the ground, what should I do. DO WHAT U WANT TO DO.......go for it already.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*shakes head in wonder*

Dude, the point of C+F is that she replies back playfully and challenges you. Thats what makes it interesting. If she just nodded or laughed nervously or something it would f*ck everything up if all you had was C+F, wouldn't it?

C+F shows that you're funny, confident, social and NOT AFRAID OF HER OR YOUR MANHOOD. This post displays the complete opposite.