"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

What to do when this happens...?

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
What's the best thing to do when a chick has something she doesn't like about herself and mentions it? Happens quite a bit to me. For example this current girl I'm flirting a lot with tells me she's "so fat" and she "has flab" etc..... she really doesn't, I mean she just has really curvy features kinda like Beyonce or someone like that. But what do I do, say 'no your not" or playfully tease her about it? I feel better doing the second but just to be safe...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
"say watever you want and if she doesn't like it you don't need her".... PLEASE! A huge chunk of this forum is people just dishin out lines to say to girls and when to say them. Didn't say I needed her but the point is to attract, not push away and we all know certain behaviors do push away.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Make a quick joke about it and change the subject.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Her: "I'm Fat."
Me: "Mmm, pizza sounds really good about now, do you care to join me?"
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
She says she's fat when she's not?

Fishing for compliments comes to mind...
 
Top