Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What To Do When She Is Genuinely Impressive?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the big mistake you're making. Seduction and being genuine doesn't mix. They don't work together. Genuine only works if you're looking for a LTR with a quality girl. If you're only after banging, a part of seduction is molding yourself to what turns the girl on. And that is opposite of genuine.
Ok but I only started getting results when I was genuine.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok but I only started getting results when I was genuine.
Genuine in what way?

Seduction only works if you're good at it. Some are terrible at molding themselves into a different person and most girls will be able to see right through that. It's not something everyone can do or is good at. It's basically like acting. Some are good and some aren't.

If you're not that good. maybe you can modify your genuine habits a bit. That could also work.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genuine in what way?

Seduction only works if you're good at it. Some are terrible at molding themselves into a different person and most girls will be able to see right through that. It's not something everyone can do or is good at. It's basically like acting. Some are good and some aren't.

If you're not that good. maybe you can modify your genuine habits a bit. That could also work.
I’m just genuine. And I don’t believe being fake is what gets girls. Otherwise most guys would get girls

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then you gotta be the very best!
Like no one ever was
To catch them is your real test
To train them is your cause…

Get out of this self depreciation. You are a man, you are stronger than her and you can do better than she can. You have the strength of a lion. You lead your self, follow your path in life and believe in yourself.

Any insecurities you have, you work on them.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m just genuine. And I don’t believe being fake is what gets girls. Otherwise most guys would get girls
The guys with "good" seduction skills gets girls. Problem is most of them aren't good so that's why they can't get them.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don’t like the Disney sentiment on this forum. I’m not looking for the boring (I.e. “good”) girls. Having said that, I have also noticed girls that start off with that kind of talk generally don’t go anywhere for me.

but it’s important to note that I am after the hot b!tches, not girl next door, take home to mom, start a family and live in fairy-land type of girls.
Hot girls come in all flavors, baddies, church girls, and everything in between. All you're really saying is you want to be attracted to her, which is the case for every man.

Your responses to her saying something about herself are very bland and lack any substance. "Wow that's impressive" adds very little to the convo. It's the same when people say "that's funny". It's like no shiit ha.

Instead let your questioning, tone, and body language telegraph that you're intrigued. 'what made you want to do that?' or 'what other things are you so ambitious about?'

Girls will talk for ages if you let them, don't overcomplicate it.

You're also putting the cart before the horse a bit. What I mean is you think you have to be a certain way to get girls. In general you're right, girls generally like clean dudes with big diicks, etc, but otherwise there are too many factors to start thinking some girl turned you down for x or y.

Learn to just be, to have conviction in your thoughts and actions. If a girl is turned off when you show that you're impressed, then clearly she's not compatible with you. The next girl you say that to might soak her panties and love the attention.

You could question why you're so easily impressed (which you are), but don't start changing yourself for girls you haven't even met, you'll just frustrate yourself.

Women generally love a guy that isn't afraid to do his own thing, even if that means they can't have you.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot girls come in all flavors, baddies, church girls, and everything in between. All you're really saying is you want to be attracted to her, which is the case for every man.

Your responses to her saying something about herself are very bland and lack any substance. "Wow that's impressive" adds very little to the convo. It's the same when people say "that's funny". It's like no shiit ha.

Instead let your questioning, tone, and body language telegraph that you're intrigued. 'what made you want to do that?' or 'what other things are you so ambitious about?'

Girls will talk for ages if you let them, don't overcomplicate it.

You're also putting the cart before the horse a bit. What I mean is you think you have to be a certain way to get girls. In general you're right, girls generally like clean dudes with big diicks, etc, but otherwise there are too many factors to start thinking some girl turned you down for x or y.

Learn to just be, to have conviction in your thoughts and actions. If a girl is turned off when you show that you're impressed, then clearly she's not compatible with you. The next girl you say that to might soak her panties and love the attention.

You could question why you're so easily impressed (which you are), but don't start changing yourself for girls you haven't even met, you'll just frustrate yourself.

Women generally love a guy that isn't afraid to do his own thing, even if that means they can't have you.
I don’t think I’m easily impressed. I’m just impressed when a girl spends her day dedicated to her hobby instead of hung over

ghcortez253

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be more impressive, otherwise it doesn’t work. If a girl is more impressive than you, don’t invest in her at all.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be more impressive, otherwise it doesn’t work. If a girl is more impressive than you, don’t invest in her at all.
You mean like OP should've flashed one of these? This might've gotten her juices flowing... LOL

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think I’m easily impressed. I’m just impressed when a girl spends her day dedicated to her hobby instead of hung over
That's an incredibly low standard. Surely you have ideals that you're looking for? It doesn't hurt to reserve judgement and let that air of suspense manifest in a woman's mind.

Besides, you should always be deciding to yourself how you can make life and the relationship better, even if that means ending it.