Hi ladies,
since I had a very unimaginatively date yesterday and don`t know what I could have done better, I`d like to ask what YOU would have done in this situation:
Just imagine....
... your sitting on a sofa with a nice girl that you really like and you got the feeling that she is interested, too, because otherwise she just wouldnt sit there beside you... it`s just you two in the room - just you two in your own flat. Your sitting on the left, the girl is on the right. There is a TV, but its muted - the remotecontrol lies besides you. From time to time the girl says "I`m cold", (maybe) becauce there is a window opend and cold air flies by. From time to time the girl says "I`m tired" and closes her eyes with her face directed to you. By the way: The bed is about 5 steps away...
Any ideas??
Regards
Bart
since I had a very unimaginatively date yesterday and don`t know what I could have done better, I`d like to ask what YOU would have done in this situation:
Just imagine....
... your sitting on a sofa with a nice girl that you really like and you got the feeling that she is interested, too, because otherwise she just wouldnt sit there beside you... it`s just you two in the room - just you two in your own flat. Your sitting on the left, the girl is on the right. There is a TV, but its muted - the remotecontrol lies besides you. From time to time the girl says "I`m cold", (maybe) becauce there is a window opend and cold air flies by. From time to time the girl says "I`m tired" and closes her eyes with her face directed to you. By the way: The bed is about 5 steps away...
Any ideas??
Regards
Bart