Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when men says 'you can't get a beauty' or 'you're not worth it'?

Indigo7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

At lecture, there were some guys in the lecture all seated in front of me and towards the side checking out 'beautiful women' and saying 'ooh, she's hot!' in the lecture hall before the start of the lecture. i noticed a very beautiful women and I said 'I would like to marry a women like that one day'
to the person towards the side since he seemed a jovial, open guy, who I had a laugh with seconds earlier.

The guys looked at me and each-other and started smirking. They said 'why would she want to be with you?' and other things to suggest I'm not worth it or I'm in the inferior zone. I just shrugged it off.

I cannot explain why they said that, but I'm guessing because I'm 23 and I still have 2-3 years to go until I finish uni and all of them are 19-20 and have those fancy apple phones and they seem articulate people who look like the next bankers. Wereas I'm a mature student at uni and they think because I'm going to graduate at 25-26 and them 22-23 I am inferior to the competition. I'm also a bit reserved. Even then, why would they say that?

Last edited:

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they want to bring you down, people are *******s, get used to that. I remember about a year ago, at school we were sitting in a circle the whole class and discussing something. I was always shy and didn't talk much, my teacher just looked at me and said "You will be a good husband, girls like to be listened to." and one of my classmates added "He'd have to find a girl that would want him first." Well a year later I can say with a good feeling that in that year I got more girls than he got in his entire life. I'm now better with girls than he ever was.

And I still get comments that are supposed to bring me down from people, mostly from those who knew me in my AFC days. Not in the way that I won't find a girl anymore, but they still try to bring me down, but now I know what I want, how I want it and I know that I am working towards it while they are just sitting on their asses. It's their jelaousy speaking. Funny is that when I meet someone new I usually get complemented how cool I am. But the more succefull I get the more dudes dislike me, the girls on the other hand like me a lot more. People will always be jelaous when they see that you are getting better.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Why do you even care what they think?
2. Why are you putting that girl on a pedastal? You apparently only know that she is attractive, but you want to marry her? Get some standards.

You have to develop a thick skin. No matter what you do, somebody is going to talk ****. A lot of people don't want to see you get better. They have that "crabs in a barrel" mentality.

Indigo7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your reply guys which I appreciate.

At first I thought it was simply because I am 23 now and going to graduate at 25-26, where the norm is graduating at 21-23 and they will get good accounting/finance analyst jobs at a young age.They may have felt I'm inferior to the competiton.

But yeah, I need to stop caring what other people think, and develop a 'I am the prize mentality. I also have to accept that some people can be @ssh****.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude in things like that do like trolls do here, take something you know about him and toss at his face in a playfull manner, it breaks him down fast.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
These days, it's not just women that are full of themselves and condescending. Plenty of men are too.

Keep your goals, dreams, interests, and the women you desire to yourself. The minute you tell someone, they use that information to make fun of you and put you down.

Let people find out after you achieve your goals and have that great job, hot gf, etc.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Indigo7 said:
'I would like to marry a women like that one day'
that is a difficult place to start from. your attitude should be "damn. i am going to bang THAT girl. and if she is a nice one i make her my girlfriend. maybe someday even marry her."

and once you have that attitude, you'll say different things and become less open for an attack.

Indigo7 said:
'why would she want to be with you?
great question. do you have an answer for that? if not - work on it. maybe also turn it into a "how"-question. how could that become reality?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indigo7 said:
The guys looked at me and each-other and started smirking. They said 'why would she want to be with you?' and other things to suggest I'm not worth it or I'm in the inferior zone. I just shrugged it off.
Maybe this isn't really about you, maybe they were just projecting their own insecurities onto you. As if they are saying "wow, look at that super hot chick, she could get anybody she wanted, how could she possibly want anything to do with one of us schmucks?". Like they are the ones really pedestalizing this girl, putting her above all the guys in the class.

That's the first thing that came to mind when I read your post.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They won't get good finance/accounting jobs at a young age bro, they will pay for their c0ckiness.

Finance is an entire industry in the grip of a long term contraction. After 30 years of non-stop credit expansion, the debt bubble burst, and will be deflating for the next 10 years at least.

While the bubble was being blown up, of course the finance industry was THE industry to be in. Because it was close to the main source of economic growth, so finance industry types had first bite at the new money before it got diluted into the economy and altered price levels upwards.

In other words, people in the finance industry got to spend new money at pre-inflation price levels before everyone else got a bite at the cherry, and so their industry was wildly lucrative in the era of rampant credit growth.

But now that era is over. The only credit growth occurring is the Fed's and the ECB's programs designed to hoover up all the outstanding Sovereign debt on offer in an attempt to keep bond yields low.

Sovereign bonds are the last bubble left on earth, and when that baby bursts... oh ho ho, the carnage!

But yeah, finance industry is not going to be nearly as lucrative in the years ahead as it has been in the years behind.

What I'm saying is not preposterous, it happens to every industry as times change. In fact, even entire industries can disappear as the times change. The same thing is happening in journalism: universities keep pumping out journalism graduates, but that vocation is fast on the way out. Maybe 1 in 20 new journalism graduates will get jobs as reporters, probably less!

Same in finance dude, companies can't even afford to retain their current staff. The financial crash that's coming next will wipe out the entire financial industry. There won't be a single finance graduate who'll be able to get a job in their field within 5 years I believe.

The monetary system is unstable dude. You think Governments, carrying debt levels of something like 16 TRILLION DOLLARS, are going to survive when the bond bubble bursts? No, they won't be able to. When the bond bubble bursts, Governments won't even be able to raise money at debt auctions, no money at all. Interest rates will sky-rocket to 15-20%. There will be a severe deflationary shock. Or else Central Banks will hyper-inflate currencies into worthlessness. Either way the financial industry is f#cked.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest problem I see here is not some bratty pr1ck bashing you but your inner game is simplry a failure.

First of all, since when your ultimate goal is to handle your ball to a girl you simply saw and which did nothing for you except stimulating your eyes?

Second, if you are the kind of guy who get pissed off when people challenge him (which is not exactly the best thing to be) then be a quick sarcastic one liner "sure she wont, she is too busy sucking your daddy money" would make you feel better.
Althought its much better to be untouched from other people insults.

Regarding you being late to finish your studies...you've been late in the system, most of the people who run their world have been deviant from the standard course of studies, many multimillionaires didnt even finish their studies yet created successful business and innovation.

Also genius simply doesnt fit to mass education since the genius for his own definition is something beyond the mass.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well, if I continue having your qualities , I won't go nowhere... Thanks for openin' my eyes bro."

Ballbreaker.

Don't let it phase you, make your frame and stick to it, let them **** around. Their confidence comes from their i(****)Phones , not their balls.

Be cool. B|

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you were wrong in the first place by saying you would want to marry a girl you dont even know because she looks good. You could have said "have sex with" "bang her brains out" etc. Dont give us that "because i'm older than them" crap either. How do they know your age?

Indigo7

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy next to me told me 'how old I am' so that's how they know my age. Even then, they were like 'what have you been doing with all your life'.

And to everyone, thank you very much for your comments, which I have immense gratitude for. This has helped me a lot.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someday you won't give a sh!t about things some inconsequential dongs in your class say.

It's sucks it's not today and likely not tomorrow but a day will come where what other people think will matter less. You will have a career, bills, etc. to worry about not this kind of stuff.

Know that bro.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it would have been cool if you had said "yeah? watch me go get her number." and then come back with it and see what he has to say.
i dont think i could do that myself though.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because theyre insecure losers who project their worthlessness onto others - namely those who have more things going for them, and/or make easy targets. Even if you had girls coming up to you constantly - they'd say youre ugly, your standards are too high, etc - as if to make it seem like youre chasing after THEM. They cant get ****, so they tell others they cant, either. They especially love to see you fail and get rejected, and will be first in line to gloat.

Most of these hater types are also *******s. Its natural for them to criticize and belittle others with aggression - while defending themselves, to prevent a comeback. Theyre always on the offensive, and speaking their useless opinions. They also judge based on what they see as it matches their views. Thats why your successes are never mentioned.

People like this are garbage. Take nothing they say to heart - because theyre always attacking and bringing others down, so that they can feel better about themselves. Dont try to prove anything to them, either. Theyre a waste of oxygen, and believe they speak for everyone / know everything.

This is why its not a good idea to instigate hostile opinions - by bragging, talking about hot girls, and all that. Keep a lot of **** on the DL. Otherwise some jackass with nothing going for them is going to bring you down. Just do your business. Everyone wants to see you fail, so dont tell them ****.

On that end, only associate with successful people. Losers who get no play, are insecure, and cant land **** are always going to talk ****. Those who get women dont care. You also have the jelousy, competition , and envy - which losers will deny having towards you.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indigo7 said:
The guy next to me told me 'how old I am' so that's how they know my age. Even then, they were like 'what have you been doing with all your life'.
So what? All that means is that you ought to have enough experience to avoid a lot of the mistakes these younger guys are bound to make.