What to do when girl sits in front of you with legs spread

cardinal79

Reaction score
Hello people,

I am new to this forum, I heard about it on rationalmale blog, I've been reading up this forum for few months now, here comes my first question.

So, I've had a situation few times when a girl on a date would sit in front of me with legs spread. For example, one time a girl from class came over to my place, we were taking acting class together, she said she wanted to practice lines, came over to my house at 10pm on Saturday. First thing she did when she walked in my room is set on couch in front of me in "lotus yoga" kind position so I could see her panties. I stared at her with a smile kind of hinting that yeah, this is good, but after like 20 min of talking she changed her position and I could sense some disappointment. We eventually hooked up by like 5am when I was kicking her out of my bed saying that I can't sleep like that, but I'd like to do better than that, you know.

I had a different girl in a bar with people all around us put one of her legs up on chair, she was wearing jeans, but still, naturally, I looked there. But that's all I did and again I felt disappointment on her part.

So, my question is, what exactly do you do when a woman sits down in front of you spreading legs? What I've done before was I kept conversation going, smiling, while looking at here there to show that yeah, this looks good, I am interested. This past few months this happened to me 3 times with 3 different girls and every time I felt they were disappointed.

So, next time, my plan is kneel forward towards her face and with finger gently touch her there saying something like "I'd be interested in that sometimes" or something along those lines. I feel like I wasn't aggressive enough with those 3 girls and that's why they seem disappointed.

Any tips from you professionals?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
immediately escalate to sex however you normally do that, duh. she wouldn't be doing that if she wasn't ready to fvck

cardinal79

Reaction score
immediately escalate to sex however you normally do that, duh. she wouldn't be doing that if she wasn't ready to fvck
A girl walks in your house door, says hi, immediately sits down on couch in living room with legs spread apart like that in front of you. How would you escalate in this case? Like we weren't on a date before or anything, just students in class.

My plan to escalate is what I wrote above in original post, lean forward, light touch there with finger, now I am thinking go for the kiss if she is not leaning backwards. Any better suggestions?

Thanks!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You might want to change how your sitting. I'd hate for you to have to get poked in the face by my c0ck if I walked by"

cardinal79

Reaction score
"You might want to change how your sitting. I'd hate for you to have to get poked in the face by my c0ck if I walked by"
Thank you. Although its not really escalation, you'd be teasing her, which is good, but not an escalation. I think I gotta find a way to touch her no matter what I say.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If she’s wearing a skirt or dress she’s totally open and uninhibited. If it’s slacks or jeans she may be the tomboy type…

cardinal79

Reaction score
If she’s wearing a skirt or dress she’s totally open and uninhibited. If it’s slacks or jeans she may be the tomboy type…
Bill, all 3 were girls, 2 of which I slept with, but it felt like a monumental task. I understand that when woman spreads her legs in front of you is that she is interested, question is how to escalate effectively, got any tips?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Bill, all 3 were girls, 2 of which I slept with, but it felt like a monumental task. I understand that when woman spreads her legs in front of you is that she is interested, question is how to escalate effectively, got any tips?
Start with kissing and a thigh kino warmup. Her legs being spread is direct. Be direct also…
Nothing difficult about that type of situation.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plop down on the couch next to her and put your hand on the inside of her thigh. See if she moves away. If not its on...just keep slowly moving it up until she stops you. Once she does move it back down halfway from whee you started and then try again in a little while. Eventually you should be rubbing her pvssy through her panties. Some won't give you any resistance at all .

Serenity

Reaction score
question is how to escalate effectively, got any tips?
Get closer, touch her in increasingly more intimate places and do it to the point where the clothes flies off. Don't do conversation and a smile, you're a man and you take the actions. It seems like you're waiting for her to break the ice, it's not going to work. Do to her what you'd want her to do to you, don't wait for her to seduce you, you do the seducing.

There's no details for where to touch and when, this isn't rocket science. You know less and more intimate areas to touch, your hands should just effortlessly slide from less to more. Look her in the eyes, if nothing is said you're now talking in body language and facial expressions. If her face and body likes it you can easily see it, it's a green light spoken with expression rather than words. But you must observe and not be so damn unsure about what you're seeing, you've probably been right 3 times and sabotaged yourself. Will you do it a 4th time?

Your eyes aren't lying.

cardinal79

Reaction score
But you must observe and not be so damn unsure about what you're seeing, you've probably been right 3 times and sabotaged yourself. Will you do it a 4th time?

Your eyes aren't lying.
Thank you, this is good, let me think about this.

Serenity

Reaction score
Thank you, this is good, let me think about this.
Think about it this way then.

Those moments were opportunities and those are temporary, it's a window of opportunity. If you don't act within that window they pass and if they pass you can never go back. If uncertainty/insecurity is what's holding you back (I suspect it is), then consider that fact. If an opportunity passes and you don't act you'll be left with regret, a little for small things and a lot if you had much to gain. If an opportunity passes, but you did act you can at least take comfort in giving it a shot.

To win at the game of sex and love you must risk losing. It's called a risk because of uncertainty, you cannot be 100% sure, but not acting will 100% surely lead to failure. Acting will not lead to 100% success, but it will greatly increase your chances.

I spent some time thinking about it like you do now, I'm trying to save you that time. I had the same problem, I just sat there like a fool while great opportunities passed by me. As my experience later grew, so did my regret because I realized just how good the opportunities were and how right my gut feelings were.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Think about it this way then.

Those moments were opportunities and those are temporary, it's a window of opportunity. If you don't act within that window they pass and if they pass you can never go back. If uncertainty/insecurity is what's holding you back (I suspect it is), then consider that fact. If an opportunity passes and you don't act you'll be left with regret, a little for small things and a lot if you had much to gain. If an opportunity passes, but you did act you can at least take comfort in giving it a shot.

To win at the game of sex and love you must risk losing. It's called a risk because of uncertainty, you cannot be 100% sure, but not acting will 100% surely lead to failure. Acting will not lead to 100% success, but it will greatly increase your chances.

I spent some time thinking about it like you do now, I'm trying to save you that time. I had the same problem, I just sat there like a fool while great opportunities passed by me. As my experience later grew, so did my regret because I realized just how good the opportunities were and how right my gut feelings were.
Exactly. I never fully appreciated the "Rejection is better than reject" advice from here until years later.

Now, it's more like take the chance, so you know for sure. Then there's two possible outcomes:

1. Success!
2. Rejection, but RELIEF knowing you tried. You know for sure it wasn't happening. No regrets. Close the file on that one.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
"Girl came into my bedroom and spread her legs. What do I do?"

- You

Hahaha just kiddin´ bro. Girls rarely get more straightforward than this.

I start with touching her waist or leg while talking about whatever and looking into her eyes. Continue touching and start kissing her neck.