Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do to keep your youth after age of 40

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. A lot of things have omega 6 though. Like chicken. And some seed oils like canola have a decent omega 3/6 ratio
Omega 6 in seed oils are much more concentrated than what is found in chicken, pork, butter, or beef. Your body actually doesn't need very much omega 6, you get plenty of omega 6 from other natural sources.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usual stuff:

Exercise
Eat healthily
Drink water
Sleep
Trimmed haircut and beard (and tame the eyebrows!).
Only worry about the sheet you control.

I used to do a lot of cross-country cycling and play footy (soccer), but nowadays rather preserve my joints and now I just do walking and calisthenics/resistance training with some weights.

Prepare/cook 90% of my food. I am a bit sad though as I'll eat the same meals every day for weeks -- but that does mean I can batch cook and not worry about it, just reheat and done.

Care less will help keep you youthful, and of sound mind - to include: I don't own a TV (not that that is saying much), I don't follow the media, I don't follow social (I do like a bit of youtube, though). Keep things simple.

I know, I know. I sound really fun!
My man I think having a TV is very useful when you bring a chick over to chill. A nice big flatscreen oled 4k uhd tv with a good sound bar and sub will make a girl feel more comfortable I think

dogsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
My man I think having a TV is very useful when you bring a chick over to chill. A nice big flatscreen oled 4k uhd tv with a good sound bar and sub will make a girl feel more comfortable I think
Hah, you're probably right - maybe. Last girlfriend I had always complained my gaff was fit for a bachelor and it gave the impression I was single...

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a testosterone level blood work, tell the Dr to do a Total Test and Free test blood work.

There is nothing better than having your test level like if you were 18 years old again, that's the true fountain of youth.
How much is it

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The importance of diet cannot be underestimated. You are what you eat. I have always made sure to consume large portions of vegetables and will cook fresh most of the time.
I have peaks and troughs, but mainly do pretty well with it. People have consistently, and still underscore my age by 10 years as a minimum.
Conversely I see pictures online of people I went to school with and they have clearly lived off beige junk food their whole lives. A couple I can think of right now, they would easily pass for 10-15years older, same age as me.