Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do if you can't go to the gym for three weeks

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I understand cardio that isn't high intensity tends to make you lose lean muscle mass, while HI cardio minimizes the losses, you could run for an hour or burn the same amount of calories in minutes or even potentially seconds.

I would stretch and do HIC, just find a hill and blast up and down it until your depleted

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up prison workouts. Prison inmates are by far the most innovative in coming up with ways to workout. Makes sense since they spend most of their time in a cell with no access to a gym.
Sometimes i even wish somebody would lock me up. Be a good way to get chiseled…no pvssy in jail tho

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Due to the Corona virus, all gyms in my country are closed for at least three weeks. I can't even go to a shop to buy weights as they've been closed as well.

I've been making some great progress lately and dread the fact that it will all go to waste, so I would like to minimize the losses.

- Looking for programs that use your bodyweight to maintain your current mass as much as possible
- Diet advice (probably a lot of protein)
- No cardio?
Try Basement Beasts. Fantastic programs using bodyweight or bands. IMHO, heavy resistance bands are as effective as free weights with far less wear and tear on the joints

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Order a pull up bar

Make your own bench

Download a free workout plan

Order a couple of dumbells

That's all you really need, I'm even considering just cancelling my gym membership and investing in more equipment.

Most gyms are always crowded and you spend most of your time just waiting to use a specific machine.

Last edited: