Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do if she loses interest (THE MOST COMPLETE HANDBOOK MANUAL)

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score
What to do when she loses interest
You meet a cute girl who is pretty and fun, and everything seems to go well for the first few weeks. After a few weeks you already think she's yours, so you decide to deviate from the rules and give her more and more attention because, you think it's okay now. Until suddenly she is less enthusiastic, she texts you less, she touches you less, and finally she says ''Hey, I can't that day because (bull**** excuse)''. You panic and think ''I have to do something fast or I'll lose her''. You give her more and more attention and ask what's going on but all that seems to do is push her even further away from you. And finally she says it...''I need some time to myself'' and then you don't hear from her again.

This recently happened to me, and i know that there are a lot of guys who are in this same situation. I researched the topic and this is how i managed to save my relationship.

Signs and phases of losing interest
It takes women a long time to fall in love, but it also takes a long time to lose interest. There are 10 phases of losing interest, and if you catch it in time you can still fix it. The sooner you get to it the easier it will be to regain her interest level.

Level 10
When a girl is at level 10 of interest, you are her number one priority. A lady then wants as much attention from you as possible. She will text you every day and call you often and will always make time for you. She will adjust her life to see you. She will put aside friends, family and hobbies for you. The fact is that if a lady is really interested in you she will always find a way to be with you. She will even crawl 5 kilometers over hot coals and swim across the ocean for you if she likes you enough.

Level 9
You are not her priority anymore. Before, she always wanted to be with you, but what changes now is that she will no longer skip other things for you. ''I'm already doing something with girlfriends then, can't you do something else on Saturday?" is what you will start to hear.

Level 8
Her communication over the phone will become less. She will text you less and call you less than before. If she used to app you every day, now she will no longer do so or only once a week.

Level 7
She will touch you less. Less hugs, less subtle touches, she won't come and sit against you anymore. She will stop doing little touches that you do when you really love someone. Note that by touching I do not mean sex. Even at a level 7 interest level she will have sex with you because, she enjoys that herself, she benefits from it herself. But really hugging you with love and lying with you is more intimate and valuable to women, so that will be reduced.

Level 6
She will become bitchy and bossy. This is because she gets into her masculine energy because, you have been acting too feminine. She will test you more and act like a ***** to test your masculinity. Planning a date with her will also be almost impossible, she will also make no effort .
Level 6 is often the level where men become aware that there is a problem, and where most men panic.

Level 1-5 If her interest level is a 1 through 5 you have lost her. There is nothing more you can do to get her interest back. If she is at this level it is impossible to plan another date with her and she has probably already deleted your number. Start looking for the next one.

Losing interest VS not interested
There is a difference between her losing interest and having already lost it. When she has already lost it, there is nothing you can do to get it back. All you can do is look for another girl. If she is losing interest you can still save it with the ''pull-back method''.

The biggest difference between losing interest and having already lost it is that if she has lost all interest you cannot go on dates with her. She will give you an excuse every time why she can't. If she is losing interest she will still go on dates with you, only she will be less enthusiastic.

What to do when she loses interest
What most men do is panic and send her more texts, calls and attention. That doesn't work. Instead, you need to stay calm and let her go and slowly reduce your attention! You want to reflect her behavior and do something more of it. Imagine she used to call you 5x a week and now only 3x, then you call her 1x a week. Were you going on dates 3x a week and now 2x only, ask her out only 1x a week.

You should not react emotionally to her! Give her space. Only insecure men will react emotionally, and then you will push her further away from you. You have to stay calm, and just show that it doesn't affect you and it doesn't make a difference in your life. Don't start saying things like: ''Why don't you respond, what's going on?" ''Hey, I miss you and it really sucks that I don't see you as much anymore''.

If her interest level is still high enough, she will come back because people don't want to lose something they are invested in.

Is this method guaranteed to keep her coming back? No, dating is a game. In a game, you can win and lose. There are 1,000 variables, so you can't say anything with 100% certainty. These tricks, strategies, etc. are all ways to increase your chances.

What is also important is your mindset when using this strategy. Most men use this method hoping that she will come back and her interest will go up again. But that is the wrong way of thinking because, you then come from a place of scarcity. And women smell it when they are your only option. When you are a woman's only option she interprets you as a man of low value because men of high value are wanted by multiple women. The mindset you want to have is to walk away and distance yourself because you respect yourself! A high value man does not accept disrespect from women because he can get women who do respect him! Is she no longer responding to your apps and acting like a *****? Then walk away because you don't deserve that, not because you want such an arrogant ***** in your life.

Why she's losing interest
The answer is simple, you are no longer acting like a man of value and you have stopped doing the things that had caused her to be attracted to you in the first place. It's often one of, or a combination of, the following things:

- You've become too predictable. (When a woman knows what you're going to do she gets bored and is no longer emotionally stimulated by you.) - You give her too much attention. When you give a woman too much attention she won't appreciate it because, people don't appreciate things when there is a lot of it. At the beginning, you should do 80% of the effort and she should do 20%. But you should get that ratio to 50/50 as soon as possible, and then to 40/60. As long as she is chasing you, the relationship can NEVER fail.

- You are no longer a challenge. When something is easily accessible we don't appreciate it. You always want to make her work for your attention and time, otherwise she won't appreciate it and will get bored.

-You no longer behave like a real man. There is always a masculine and feminine energy in a relationship. When you stop being masculine your lady will take that role. But a lady cannot be in a relationship with someone in which she fulfills the masculine role.

- You are not making progress. Imagine you've already been on 3 dates and you haven't even kissed yet, then she won't go on a date with you anymore because she knows nothing is going to happen anyway and then she also thinks you are not interested in her.

- There's another guy out there taking her away from you. (Dating is a game where the men play against each other. The women will always choose the best player which is feasible for them (hypergamy)). Most ladies also use this as a test to test your masculinity, to see if you will chase after her.

There is going to come a time in the relationship when she will take 2 steps back. And for ladies, this is also important because, they also want to make sure that they really care about you. What they do then is take 2 steps back to see if they really miss you. And if you have played all your cards right recently she will come back. Ladies need space to miss you, and if you don't give them that space they can never fully love you. Missing you and wondering when you are going to text her again is crucial for women in the process of falling in love.

Regardless, there is going to come a point when she loses interest and takes 2 steps backwards. How you handle that will determine whether she will come back or move even further away from you. Dating is a game, and in a game you can win and lose. Therefore, don't be afraid to lose either, because there are plenty of other and better ladies than your current one.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Version 2.0

What To Do If She Loses Interest:

Step One:
Find Somebody Else
Rasputin always knows best.

Seriously, some dudes are trying too fvcking hard just to re-invent the fvcking wheel.

When a woman loses interest (for whatever the fvck reasons), the best thing to do is simply forget about her, leave her alone, and move on to someone else.

Level 1-10 my azz. It's stupid and a waste of time to split hair over such obvious matters.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
TL;DR!

What Fortune 500 company are you a Senior Analyst for? Don't over-micro-psycho-analyze the simple stuff. Her interest drops when Tyrone speaks to her. Or she meet's someone who actually is successful when you're just trying to get successful.

For real, when she loses interest, get another girl. Sending her a pic of you and said hotter girl at a high value venue is optional.

Delete her number, block on social media if needed.

When I get women's numbers online, I don't save them, nor do I name them. Until we're close or we smashed, they could get lost in the shuffle.