Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do if she breaks up with you...(winning her back)

donpepot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a list of what NOT to do if your girlfriend is
breaking up with you.

1) Do NOT fight with her. Fighting ALWAYS creates
tension and kills attraction. Fighting with a woman is useless.
Even if you win the argument, you will still lose the war.

2) Do NOT try to use logic to show her why she should
come back to you. Love is based on FEELINGS, not logic. No
matter how brilliant your logic is, she's still going to leave
you.

3) Do NOT reassure your ex that you have "changed" so
things will be "different from now on". It's like trying to
bail water out of a sinking boat. It won't work. The hole is
still there and your words are not going to mend it.

4) Do NOT keep telling her you love her. She won't
care. All a woman cares about is how much SHE loves YOU...not
the other way around!)

5) Do NOT beg her to come back. The more you beg, the
more she will ignore you.

6) Do NOT try to make her feel guilty about leaving you.
(Examples: "I can't work without you." and "Don't break up
with me during exam period...") It won't work. It will only
make her DREAD being with you even more.

7) Do not act depressed so they will feel bad for you.
Sympathy does NOT equal ATTRACTION!

8) Do NOT talk to her friends to win their support. All
she cares is how SHE fees about you. Even if her friends love you,
they can't make her love you forever. External pressure never
lasts longer. If your girl decides to stay with you, her motivation
has to come from WITHIN.

9) Do NOT spend money on gifts and flowers for her. You
can't buy her heart back with money.

10) Do NOT push her into getting back with you. The more
you push, the more she will PULL AWAY.

These are the most common mistakes guys make during a
breakup. Trust me, you don't want to do ANY of these things.
If you do, I can guarantee you your relationship will be doomed.
You probably won't even get a chance to kiss your girlfriend
goodbye, let alone get her back.

WHAT TO DO

1.Be polite
2.BE indifferent
3.Show to her that you can live without her and your having fun and you have a life and surviving without her.
4.Ignore her
5.Your time now is for other people and things not for her
6.Dont be rude or do somthing signifies that your in pain like anger or hate.
7.Flirt with other girl BUT THIS IS OPTIONAL...if your gonna do this make it sure that it will not seem that your just making her jelous..remeber the point here is to make her realise that you can still continue to live withouot her and have fun and you dont give a fck if she dumps you..
8.Dont try to be friends
9.Don’t be taken for granted
10.Don’t try to seduce them
11.Just cut them off and get on with your life
12.make their decisions final
13.Be patient and wait for her next move but for the meanwhile keep doing all the above statements.

When she contact

1.be polite
2.be indifferent
3.show to her that your time is not for her
4.cut her calls short
5.Be patient and wait for her next move.
6. Say to her or show to her through your actions that "NO HARD FEELINGS"

when she cry or says she misses you or do somthing that sugest she cant afford to loose you or trying to be friends

1.Continue to back off
2.be a challenge
3.Accept her only of your truely conviinced that she will do anything just to give her another chance.
4.be polite still
5.Be patient and wait for her next move

whe you take her back

1.donr EVER BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED
2.PUT THE BLAME ON HER
3.Do so on your own terms

Last edited:
Reaction score
nah just tell that h*e what she wants to hear, plain and simple. I seen it and done it thousands of times by AFCs and so its field tested...lie your ass off to that h*e

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold up.

What to do if SHE'S breaking up with YOU.

Y'know, first off, girl breaks up with me, she's gone. She dis-respected me by doing the break-up, and no way I wan't to "win" her back. She lost her chance.

Good tip if you "love" her or whatever, but I can't see myself doing this.

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be strategic when bringing a girl back. I brought my girl back for some play only while I go out and meet other chicks.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats true, dont get too upset in front of her

if shes breaking up with you, make it so it sounds like it was yoru idea to break up with her

then shell have seocnd thoughts, but dont do it too convincingly or she will jsut end up brekaing up with you

if you ignore them, they usually come back.

to a point of course, but you can push it a bit until it deosn't work anymore

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
If you allow her to break things off you've already lost the edge and you're living the 49% of a 100% relationship.

If you're not breaking things off and have only 1 plate spinning you're in big fvckin' trouble.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say do what got her in the first place. My girl just recently pulled some dumb excuse and wanted to take a "break" until she gets her license. This means "I've lost interest and I want to find somebody new" My plan? Figure out what I did in the first place, and go from there. Simple as that. Don't make a big deal about it. Try to avoid the whole "us" talk, etc. AFC stuff is NOT going to win her back.

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wondered, why do people advise to avoid the whole "us" talk?

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hawke said:
I've always wondered, why do people advise to avoid the whole "us" talk?
Because in a battle of words between male and female...the one with the p*ssy always wins.

And besides, "Attraction ain't a choice." Talking is logical. Love ain't.

Suckaazzclown

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** that ***** and move on! You's a fool for staying with a ***** like that.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
donpepot said:
1) Do NOT fight with her. Fighting ALWAYS creates
tension and kills attraction. Fighting with a woman is useless.
Even if you win the argument, you will still lose the war.

That's crazy talk. Fighting revs her emotions. If you're the one who causes her lots of emotions she'll keep coming back. I wouldn't actively fight for the sake of it but to avoid it at all costs... nah.

I've been through it plenty of times. The key is to be the one who ends the conversation.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MightyMate said:
When she breaks up im acting like i never knew her before and not even like her at all, dont find nice lookin either. It kills them.
So true MM. If you delete their # and ignore their calls from restricted #s or emails - it kills them inside and they immediately look towards other AFCs for attention and self-validation.

True DJs are fine with walking away from that which is not good for us - and knowing full well we can do much better and it's just a matter of time after we focus on ourselves and our prizability.

Remember the DJ Pledge guys, a true DJ never returns to an ex. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15832&highlight=DJ+Pledge

Better to be spinning zero plates, than be absolutely miserable with an oneitis that won't return the love back or is too difficult to put up with.

thekhris

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post guys..i adviced that to my friend and it actualy works.. its hopless relationship and then.. its insane and she manage to turn it back.. since my last break up i took it very badly so i became obsess in finding stories in this site that in my same dilema..
there must be hundred stories in this site and i just have no time to find it all..but this tread is one of the best..http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82346

donpepot

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thekhris do you have any personal stories..besides to that tread...is there any guys out there who could give other sample stories for us?thanx guys for the post...

thekhris

Don Juan
Reaction score
story#1

I have friend she is kind a bichy...she was been hurt before several times buy numeous guys,,and since then..she take revenge on any guy she can grabb...making them to fall completely and when the guy is all over her...she will dump him completely and totally reveal her evil side (cold hearted monster) ..all the guys beg,cry.clingg and somtimes there is a guy who attempted to commit scuicide(poor afc's)..
any way she just fck around,get hooked in every guy and use them for sexual pleasure...one day she met another guy... they have a relationship and stuff but not that serious..and the girl keep fcking aother guys while she have him...and the day came...since the girl and the guy is not that serious to each other the guy keep flirting to other girls and she didnt mind and when she sees that guy has finally hooked up into some girl that prospect into ltr relationship..and everything between that guyn is being serious in all...her feelings change dramtically... first she became jelous and say somthing nasty about his new girl,second she beggging over the phone,the next thing shes is crying and begging for almost3 weeks non stop..the guy keep pushing her away coz he is afraid that her new girl friend may catch him that he has recent gf before her(ofcorz he said he was single)..the more she push the more she persist..man would u beleive me one day the girl came to the guys house and begg and all and the new girlfriend suddenly called so he talk and be sweet and all to his serious gf..while the bich is waiting and seeing the guy is talking over the phone he lite a cigaarette and continue to change smoke until she finished the whole pack..the girl collapsed and was brought to the hospital..and still the guy dump her and continue his life to the better girl...

story#2
there is this girl she was so proud to her self every guy in class wants her..she is so damn headturner... then there is this two guys who courted her for 2 weeks...sned her flowers .letters and stuff... and she she dumps both of them,,,
the guy (a) continue to persue her keep courting her and kiss her ass and be her slave... he always bring her flowers every friady and still she brushes him off..eventually the guy(b) take the rejection calmly..he said no hard feeling..and just take it like a man...and show no signs that he is hurt and all... he continue having fun and hang with his firends... and act taht not nothing happened,,, but he stopped connecting to the girl..every time the girl sees this guy to the class every day...she falls and falls to this guy,,,
and she flirted him try to gain his attention,..giving him letter and stuff...and eventually... been his sex slave for six months and he dump her

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT TO DO IF A GIRL BREAKS UP WITH YOU
THE MANUAL

CHAPTER 1

Find a new one.

THE END.​

:)

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Krassus said:
THE MANUAL

CHAPTER 1

Find a new one.

THE END.​

:)
1st revision to said book:

THE MANUAL
Chapter 1.

Spin as many plates as you have fingers and toes.

THE END