What to do here?

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be surprised.

@Epicurus, is that Tinder you use?
Yes. That’s tinder. It doesn’t matter what I’m using. I met a girl on Monday remembered her name cause she works in the same place as me. Looked her up and messaged her over email gave me her number and happily agreed to a date. Mostly guys do that. They’re considered a creep

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... or you’re a hater
No hatin' here, I don't know you from Adam I'm just saying from experience that it's very unlikely a decent woman on Bumble will not take offense to "I want to be inside you" as a response to her 'Hi' which the OP was going to respond with. In fact, you don't even say that- you compliment them on their specific features and then drop the sexual innuendo then based on how they responds you take it further.

Reaction score
Well I said...

"I want to be inside you."
"Come over to my house and get naked," or something very similar to 5 girls.

3 haven't responded
1 told me to fvck off and get a hooker
1 told me she's looking for a relationship not a hookup.

This shouldn't surprise me. I did a "Chad" experiment on Tinder before and even he couldn't get away with that nonsense.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi, how are you?" won't cut it with a girl like that.

You should have said something a little more personal and/or witty.

"Hi there. Isn't it a little hot for those boots?" or something else that shows creativity.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No hatin' here, I don't know you from Adam I'm just saying from experience that it's very unlikely a decent woman on Bumble will not take offense to "I want to be inside you" as a response to her 'Hi' which the OP was going to respond with. In fact, you don't even say that- you compliment them on their specific features and then drop the sexual innuendo then based on how they responds you take it further.
I like your logic my friend.
“I can’t do it. So if I can’t do it that means that this guy over there is obviously talking to a low quality woman. Who is also ugly, fat and not in any way decent.”

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your logic my friend.
“I can’t do it. So if I can’t do it that means that this guy over there is obviously talking to a low quality woman. Who is also ugly, fat and not in any way decent.”
Based on OP's update where he did use your suggestion I guess my logic wasn't that flawed after all ;)
Glad that it works for you though...of course, we didn't see the full conversation to know how many of them actually turned into lays and two if you are one of those who won the genetic lottery unlike most of us.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I did.

I said "Hi. How are you."

No response yet. I know there's no magical words that would get someone to respond, but maybe a little humor or something, Idk.

Or maybe it doesn't matter what you say because they would respond if they want to anyway.
I hate when they say “hi” cuz then it ruins my canned joke that only works when they say “hey”

HB: Hey
Me: Nah I prefer grass

Usually positive responses ensue.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Richard did you reply to this girl the "I want to be inside you line?"

I agree with Atom. Make some sort of comment about the boots. I'd think something cute along the lines of "Dig the boots. So either you ride, you dance or you are hiding your ankles...which is it?" and go from there.

You need to take something from the information presented (either in picture form or verbal form) and expand on that. Get her chatting to you.

I don't do much in the way of OLD (Waaaaay too time consuming) but that's what good banter is, either IRL or OLD. From there you can tease her about "so the boots are more indicative of a beer girl? A whiskey girl?...etc. and from there you can see about getting her to meet you out and so forth.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, all this time we thought OLD was dry... but really it's just been Epicurus taking all the women from us with his sexually charged messages

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It finally happened. I finally got a match on a dating app (Bumble) with a girl I actually find attractive.

She messaged me within minutes of matching and said...

Her: Hi

Okay, SoSuave.net, what should I do?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d44fpanzkzdh8ur/Screenshot_2018-08-22-16-41-07.png?dl=0
My method:

1. Start with a greeting along the lines of "Hey what's up!" Because if she won't respond to that she doesn't even want to talk to you so it doesn't matter what you say

2. Immediately ramp it up and make things interesting, think of something unique or clever or funny or at least just different to talk about to make yourself stand out and keep her engaged.

3. After the intro period of the conversation is over (this can take like 5 minutes or like an hour or two) and you're maintaining or growing interest and she can be at least somewhat certain you're a normal person capable of normal human interaction, this is where you ramp up the sexualness, start flirting, innuendo etc. And if she doesn't respond well then expect to only be friends with her if anything at all.

And that's pretty much it. Once you've done this you're good to ask her out or invite her over.

Reaction score
My method:

1. Start with a greeting along the lines of "Hey what's up!" Because if she won't respond to that she doesn't even want to talk to you so it doesn't matter what you say

2. Immediately ramp it up and make things interesting, think of something unique or clever or funny or at least just different to talk about to make yourself stand out and keep her engaged.

3. After the intro period of the conversation is over (this can take like 5 minutes or like an hour or two) and you're maintaining or growing interest and she can be at least somewhat certain you're a normal person capable of normal human interaction, this is where you ramp up the sexualness, start flirting, innuendo etc. And if she doesn't respond well then expect to only be friends with her if anything at all.

And that's pretty much it. Once you've done this you're good to ask her out or invite her over.
Others have suggested asking to meet in person, or at least exchanging numbers, within the first few messages.

I think many times, it might be a good idea to refrain from sexual talk until you meet in person. Might even be a good idea to not try for sex at all on the first date. I'm not claiming that I follow this. But it might work if I did.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Others have suggested asking to meet in person, or at least exchanging numbers, within the first few messages.

I think many times, it might be a good idea to refrain from sexual talk until you meet in person. Might even be a good idea to not try for sex at all on the first date. I'm not claiming that I follow this. But it might work if I did.
When I dabble in the apps, I ask for her # on the 3rd or 4th exchange. If I do not get it, I move on. Some also offer it up before. I just say it's better to talk in person than over a messaging app. Let's meet for drinks and proceed from there. Cut your loses by the 3rd message exchange if se says no and move on to greener pastures as you're just waisting time.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It finally happened. I finally got a match on a dating app (Bumble) with a girl I actually find attractive.

She messaged me within minutes of matching and said...

Her: Hi

Okay, SoSuave.net, what should I do?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d44fpanzkzdh8ur/Screenshot_2018-08-22-16-41-07.png?dl=0
You have a Lamborghini ➡ so play it as if you are a professional athlete / own a software company / Hollywood producer some crazy high value person....

If I had a Lamborghini my bumble profile would be crazy .

Reaction score
You have a Lamborghini ➡ so play it as if you are a professional athlete / own a software company / Hollywood producer some crazy high value person....

If I had a Lamborghini my bumble profile would be crazy .
I have no need to lie. Lies usually get found out in a short time. Plus, my house would give me away.

4/2 1555sf. Definitely not a small house, but not a millionaires house, either.