What To Do For Girl Birthday?

Hellomisslady

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me again,

The girl who I've been getting to know the past few weeks who i know has some attraction to me has a birthday coming up on Sunday. She's turning 18. my friend whose a girl just asked me if I was going to do anything nice for her and I was like hmmm I'm not sure. She said if I wanted her to notice me more I should do something for her (girl advice... maybe not reliable?). So I come seeking help from you guys, what if anything should I do? Any great ideas?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now where is that "cox in a box" video when I need it?????

Hellomisslady

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I'll be able to get her to come over tomorrow so is there anything I can do like buy something her or is that off limits

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't Buy her something, Make her something, then later on, Make her baby.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this right... the girl whose birthday it is suggested that you do something for her to get her to notice you more.

She is telling you that if you want her to NOTICE YOU MORE, that you should DO SOMETHING special for her birthday.

You are friend-zoned and you're being manipulated for her own gain. She is asking you to trade your time in advance for her affection.

Hellomisslady

Don Juan
Reaction score
no no no you've got it wrong my friend who is a girl said I should do something for the girl whos birthday it is

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hellomisslady said:
I don't think I'll be able to get her to come over tomorrow so is there anything I can do like buy something her or is that off limits
Buying a girl a car always worked for me. :cool:

Cheers!

Igetit!

Reaction score
Hellomisslady said:
no no no you've got it wrong my friend who is a girl said I should do something for the girl whos birthday it is

Although your friend means well,DON'T LISTEN TO HER.

Buying her something WILL get you noticed,but NOT the way you want.

If she were your girlfriend,this would be ok,but you're not even dating her.

If all you had to do was buy a girl something to get her,this forum wouldn't be here.

I'll just say this straight: You want to date this girl,right? If so,then WHY haven't you asked her out yet?

You think buying her something will make her want to go out with you?

I'm sure she'll probably get several presents for her birthday. So all the other people who gives her gifts besides you,does she have to date them as well?

Why would your gift mean one thing,while all the others mean something else?

If you wanted to stand out,then you should ask her out. You think doing that would get you noticed?

I think so.

You said that she "has some attraction" for you. If you really believe this,then what's the problem with just asking her out?

That way you don't have to follow the herd like all the others who are going to buy her gifts.

Last edited:

Hellomisslady

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit!,

That's exactly what I was thinking about buying her stuff, my friend keeps saying take her out for ice cream or dinner and I was like well we go out for ice cream, were just friends. Then she was like buy her flowers, boys have bought me flowers for my birthday before, and all I thought was ya and you didn't go out with them did you? Don't get me wrong, she's one of my best friends, but thanks to you guys I've realized that female advice really sucks most of the time. I don't know when I could isolate her at school which is the majority of the time I see her to ask her out.. I'll think on it

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her a card that says she's entitled to one date with you. Make sure she opens it in front of you. If you're ****y and funny about it, it'll go over well.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with ppl here, make taking her out your gift. Just have fun with her, that's better than any store bought gift (and she'll remember it more)