“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What to do for a great birthday?

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Well, tomorrow I turn 18 and I'm getting pretty excited. After school I plan to buy some chew, maybe a cigar, a playboy or something like that, and go gamble at a casino. This is just stuff I couldn't do before and are there any other things I could do to make for a great birthday?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Glendale/Phoenix, Arizona
You could say no to drugs......

Personally, I would go to a strip club or pick up girls at an age 18+ place.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
poor man, if you were English, you could go and legally drink yourself till slippy...

Pah, screw the strip club- hire out a hall or your house, and have a P party- everyone has to dress up as something begining with P. Not a person.

People should pay me for this;) ...
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I'd dress as a gaping Pvssy. :)
haah have fun man. My fake ID says i'm 18, so I can buy that stuff as is lol. go me.

Chew sucks. I suggest Redman if you want to try it. Don't swallow much spit, it tastes like ****. If you have a drink you can swallow more, and get a buzz and just wash it down with the drink.

Cigars are fun. Get either one fot he expensive ass ones, like a Romeo and Juliet, or get a pack fo Coronas[the cigars lol]. Those taste sooo good. man i need to get me a pack of those.

Can you buy me papers?? Can't fine em around :p jk man
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Alright im gonna echo now, as Cloud says that means you can drink here, but hey. Go on holiday to england (or even Europe with places like Holland having a 14+ age limit). And fake ID means youcould do those things already.

Cloud, that is an awesome idea, the P party, it means that the girls will think of prostitutes without you expressly having a pimps and prostitutes party. Plus some people could come as phallic symbols.

At my 18th id drink myself insensible and continue, but because you cant do that, you should have a fat party. Go and apply for credit cards, loans and anything else you couldnt do before you were 18.

Anyway happy 18th
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Buy some pot, liqour, and cigarettes. Make your way from the casino, to the strip club, and then to the dance club. Just make sure to get drunk before you go to the dance club. It enhances it like you wouldn't believe. Approach everyone you can, and try to get as many numbers as possible throughout the whole night. Chances are, by the end of the night, you will so feel confident you could just scream.
 
Top