Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do during a sex scene in a movie!

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say you're on a date....let's assume it's the first or second date. and you're at the movies.....and a sex scene comes up, or even a passionate kissing scene. What do you do?

Do you watch intently? Should you avoid all movement at all? and let's also assume that it's too early in the relationship to grab the girl and give her a big smooch while all of this is going on.

Kino maybe?

What do you think she'll do during the sex scene? watch? or watch what you do out of the corner of her eye? :D

thanks in advance!

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
-Ask her if she makes "that" sound whilst shes on top.
-Tell her you used to date the female role
-Tell her youve seen this scene before, but this time they've cut the 'chocolate sandwich' segment out
-Ask her if she thinks the girl is 'faking'
-Tell her youve got a much better one upstairs she'd enjoy on top of your Dad's cupboard
-Tell her youve got a much better one upstairs she'd enjoy with you and your -ex in.......
:)

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice mukester, but perhaps something a little more tasteful?

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously bro- if i was gonna do anything, i'd make a lame joke out of it (see previous), and go for the humour. Say (looking at screen) "Jeeze her boobs sure wobble a lot dont they?!"

I think it would be corny to make a 'move' during a 'jazz scene'. There is a chance a scene might turn her on so you could exploit that fact soon after by going into kino... but not during- otherwise it'll be obvious to her what youre trying to do :rolleyes:

If youve seen the movie already and know when the scene is gonna occur, you might like to get close beforehand (kino moves etc)- maybe the scene will act asa bit of a catalyst and she'll be more receptive.

Good luck! :D

Ronin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by numlock
nice mukester, but perhaps something a little more tasteful?
Dude that stuff is perfect. YOu are turning a akward, possibly uncomfortable situation into a light harted fun time. Don't say it ina cheesy way, you have to do it with a ceertain look. But mukesteris right on. :)

E

eltorito

Sex Scene at the movies

This happened to me. When the scene came up, I just said "Wow". I then waited for her reply. It led to a very nice discussion about relationships in general and just a little about sex. This over a drink after the movie. We still date every now and then and there are no particular problems between us. I was able to react to the scene without giving away any specific feelings on my part. Try it!

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lean over and whisper, semi-serious but with a hint of playful humor in her ear, "does that turn you on."

Ha ha, peace

PickupSkills

Reaction score
When there’s a good kissing scene on, you can usually take advantage of it. I do it all the time when I invite girls over--girls that I haven’t yet kissed. It’s derived from the seduction concept of “show-and-tell”.

When you’re watching TV or a movie with a girl and a kissing scene comes on, say something about the kissing, preferably something that would easily lead into talking about how good you two can kiss. I play out similar scenarios to the following quite often:

Me: “Now that’s how you kiss!” [Here I put out some bait to work up a reaction from her. They’ll usually take it and say something to the fact]

Her: “That’s nothing special” [She’s now in the position of pursuer]

With more daring girls, they’ll usually follow with “I can kiss better than that!”

Me: “Oh yeah? Well what makes you such a good kisser?” [That line’s a classic]
Her: “I’m soft and sensual. I’m not a sloppy kisser” [You want to get them to try to qualify themselves to you somehow like she just did. It makes it easier for you]

Me: “Is that right? Why don’t you show me how good you are then.” [That’s the hook. The kiss usually comes immediately and sex usually follows]

It’s as simple as that. Quick and right to the point. Sometimes it isn’t this easy and you’ll have to work at it a bit harder. You can do this by teasing her about it. Here’s an effective way to handle a potential scenario such as that:

Her: <shakes her head>
Me: “So you’re not as good as you say you are”
Her: “No, I’m good. I just don’t think it’s the right time to kiss” [This is what we call anti-slut “resistance”. Take it for what it’s worth]

Me: “Well you were talking about how you’re such a good kisser and all. I like to hold people to their word when they brag about something” [the clincher]
Her: “Okay, I‘ll show you”

See it might take a bit more work but it’s usually worth it. If anything you get to do some good quality flirting while you’re at it.

-Jake Stevens
The Pickup Master

Last edited:

chrisdeez

Don Juan
Reaction score
i saw xmen 2 on friday and whenever somthing sexual came up in the previews or movie,my girlfriend would cover my eyes.thats how that goes. haha

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chiz, your girl in 12 bro? come on.

if i was in a movie theater with a girl during a sex scene, i would simply look deep into her eyes, and go for it. She knows what i want, and she'll give it to me.;)

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by numlock

Do you watch intently? Should you avoid all movement at all? and let's also assume that it's too early in the relationship to grab the girl and give her a big smooch while all of this is going on.
I stand up from the chair and yell in my loudest voice "I'm Cuuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggg"

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahahaaaaaaaa. lol!

and than you ask "hey, got a towel or can i use your dress?"

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PickupSkills
When there’s a good kissing scene on, you can usually take advantage of it. I do it all the time when I invite girls over--girls that I haven’t yet kissed. It’s derived from the seduction concept of “show-and-tell”.

When you’re watching TV or a movie with a girl and a kissing scene comes on, say something about the kissing, preferably something that would easily lead into talking about how good you two can kiss. I play out similar scenarios to the following quite often:

Me: “Now that’s how you kiss!” [Here I put out some bait to work up a reaction from her. They’ll usually take it and say something to the fact]

Her: “That’s nothing special” [She’s now in the position of pursuer]

With more daring girls, they’ll usually follow with “I can kiss better than that!”

Me: “Oh yeah? Well what makes you such a good kisser?” [That line’s a classic]
Her: “I’m soft and sensual. I’m not a sloppy kisser” [You want to get them to try to qualify themselves to you somehow like she just did. It makes it easier for you]

Me: “Is that right? Why don’t you show me how good you are then.” [That’s the hook. The kiss usually comes immediately and sex usually follows]

It’s as simple as that. Quick and right to the point. Sometimes it isn’t this easy and you’ll have to work at it a bit harder. You can do this by teasing her about it. Here’s an effective way to handle a potential scenario such as that:

Her: <shakes her head>
Me: “So you’re not as good as you say you are”
Her: “No, I’m good. I just don’t think it’s the right time to kiss” [This is what we call anti-slut “resistance”. Take it for what it’s worth]

Me: “Well you were talking about how you’re such a good kisser and all. I like to hold people to their word when they brag about something” [the clincher]
Her: “Okay, I‘ll show you”

See it might take a bit more work but it’s usually worth it. If anything you get to do some good quality flirting while you’re at it.

-Jake Stevens
The Pickup Master
GREAT POST! -Take notes!:D

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be going to movies on our 1st or second date.

Reaction score
Pressing The blue button....
Bump!