Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do after getting rejected

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so i asked a chick out at my work. She kindly said no blah blah blah. Anyways obviously shes gonna tell co workkers and such so how do you think i should play this. She i just ignore her except for work related things or should i just act normal and pretend it never happened. (I still want to sleep with her)

ucde

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideally, neither. Do the work related stuff, but also man up and own up to the fact that you expressed romantic interest and it was not reciprocated.

Just treat it like it wasn't a big deal.

Or, if you feel anxious/awkward/nervous/sad/hurt/rejected, as would be a totally normal thing, then try to feel those feelings and own up to them and let it spill through into your expressions outwardly. People think thats lame, but expressing a hint of sadness when you're genuinely sad is also known as being authentic. Expressing a hint of nervousness when you're genuinely nervous is also called being authentic.

Any of these two solutions is better than pretending to put on some kind of front, which takes you farther away from relating honestly to her and to yourself. Nobody cares about your "cool guy" impressions, life is about being real with each other, not being fearless fake supermen. That's just my 200 dollars.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget that it ever happened, you should never have asked in the first place in such a context.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Keep trying till you succeed. Depending on how bad you fuked up it can take time.

2. Decide its not worth the hassle and forget about it.

But there is no girl you cant sleep with if your persistent. It's just that we talk when we must grab that asss that holds us back, because if you look good, you dont need to talk alot that undermines your success and I keep failing like that couse I like talking :D Then you're in for the long game in which of course, the woman is in control. Sad but true ;]

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your princess is in another castle.

You aren't getting anywhere, so withdraw your attention. But at work, keep it cordial i.e. say hi and move on.

Case closed.

hop On hop Off

Don Juan
Reaction score
In you case, less is more. You don't want to be the center of gossip. Stay low profile for few weeks, keep you head down low til things are normal again.

Right now, no news is good news for you. You should be praying hard that they don't talk about you. Girls sometimes come back to the guy liked them, just make sure you don't annoy her, then you still have a chance. But you should be aware dating coworker is risky.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Your princess is in another castle.

You aren't getting anywhere, so withdraw your attention. But at work, keep it cordial i.e. say hi and move on.

Case closed.
Agree.

Once a woman has made her lack of interest known.. she is now a NON-ISSUE. Your time, thoughts and energy should shift to other things.

Why on earth are you making a thread about a woman who you're not f*cking and never will? :crackup:

She does not matter anymore!

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What to do after getting rejected" ?

Well, nothing. Do what you were doing before.