"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What to do about Thai virgin girl

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
I don't ask for help very often on here but I could use some advice on this.

I met this 26 yr old Asian girl who moved here (USA) a year ago from Thailand. She is a virgin and has never had a boyfriend. We have hung out twice now. She sucked my dVck both times and it wasn't very good. I've also fingered her and made her orgasim. She told me that she has trouble trusting people and that I'll have to wait a little while for sex. Shes looking for a relationship and I'm sure will want kids someday. I already have a kid and don't want more. I had a vasectomy, but I haven't told her. I'm fine with a relationship with the right girl who doesn't want kids.

The problem is that I'm not sure if I should just cut her loose or not. I would love to take her virginity but I don't want to wait a long time. The next time we hang out would be the 3rd date and I'm pretty sure she won't put out yet. I already have girls that do put out and I've been meeting new girls a lot lately.

Should I cut this one loose and concentrate on girls that actually put out or should I put in the time to hit it?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,829
Location
象外
I would love to take her virginity but
Little late. I met lots of girls in Thailand who claimed to be virgins.

But they were all hookers working in bars.

Used car salesmen say their cars run fantastic.

Real estate agents tell you it's a great neighborhood.

Politicians promise they'll fix the ills of society.

Snake oil salesmen promise to fix your cancer.

Girls tell you they're virgins.
 

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
Little late. I met lots of girls in Thailand who claimed to be virgins.

But they were all hookers working in bars.

Used car salesmen say their cars run fantastic.

Real estate agents tell you it's a great neighborhood.

Politicians promise they'll fix the ills of society.

Snake oil salesmen promise to fix your cancer.

Girls tell you they're virgins.
I didnt make this thread to debate whether she is one or not. I made this thread to figure out what to do about her. Thanks.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,829
Location
象外
The next time we hang out would be the 3rd date and I'm pretty sure she won't put out yet.
So what's the problem? Give her one more try and then next her.

My point in pointing out that she's not likely a virgin was because that was likely a move on HER part to keep you hanging around longer.

And that point is kind of important when figuring out what to do with her.

Since you're meeting girls, why is this one such a big deal?

Would she not be a big deal if you didn't think she was a virgin?
 

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
So what's the problem? Give her one more try and then next her.

My point in pointing out that she's not likely a virgin was because that was likely a move on HER part to keep you hanging around longer.

And that point is kind of important when figuring out what to do with her.

Since you're meeting girls, why is this one such a big deal?

Would she not be a big deal if you didn't think she was a virgin?
Thanks for the better reply. You do make some valid points. She isn't a big deal. Since I already have had a couple dates with her, I would like to smash. I don't like to waste my time on women. I am leaning towards giving her one more date and nexting if no sex happens.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Thanks for the better reply. You do make some valid points. She isn't a big deal. Since I already have had a couple dates with her, I would like to smash. I don't like to waste my time on women. I am leaning towards giving her one more date and nexting if no sex happens.
So she's a virgin but seem to dole out the giving head thing pretty quick. If she really was a virgin, I suspect she wouldn't know how to do any of that stuff. No, she's experienced but she's still not very good. Nope, move on, see if you can get some but move on.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
If she’s supposedly a virgin and also can’t give head well, how good do you think the sex is going to be? Unlike porn, virgins typically don’t know how to do stuff. The bad oral sex may be a sign of that.

Unless the game is to ‘awaken’ her sexual side with your sexual expertise. Teach her things etc. I can see that being a selling point for some virgins if they are really attracted to the guy, are not saving themselves for marriage and are interested in having a good sexual experience.

But if she’s looking for some kind of investment before giving it up, and you just want to use her to slam and then dump, then you will be potentially creating what everyone here calls alpha widows.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,416
Reaction score
4,801
Location
Mexico
Why do you have to choose between her and other girls? Date her until she puts out but bang other plates in the meantime.
 
Top